Wrestling Thread Mar 16-22 | 3/20 Smackdown - 500TH SHOW - HBK vs Kane, Undertaker vs JBL

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a work.
Jericho and Kelly Kelly? Why would you say that?
laugh.gif

They're at some random club in NY...this ain't even close to being wrestling related.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Man, 4 I am impressed you still stick with the wrestling, I just can't get behind the product anymore. I do still pop in my old Raws & Nitros, watch my Hart or Flair DVDs, but tough to watch it today in my opinion. Question, does Flair still wrestle occasionally? I'm surprised if he does
It's getting harder and harder to keep watching. The product just isn't what it used to be. It's a habit to watch every Monday, butI don't know. Let's see what happens through WrestleMania.

I find it hard as hell to watch myself

there is nothing im excited about, I basically flip over between 24 breaks and find myself trying hard not to turn on Resident Evil 5 b/c if I do, I'm notwatching RAW

Wrestlemania is make or break for me

it's crazy how these threads have died, after RAW we get like 4-5 pages, it used to be like 12

what chances you giving HBK at Wrestlemania???

I'm giving him about -50%, I think it would be a wise move to let HBK beat the Taker

Edge is def. Playing her...he's not dumb...u saw the smirk on his face?
laugh.gif
boy would I give it to mickie james...Santino is a fool "Once again thepleasure is all yours"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a work.
Jericho and Kelly Kelly? Why would you say that?
laugh.gif

They're at some random club in NY...this ain't even close to being wrestling related.
Jericho always rubbed me as a good guy and a family man. I'm really just hoping this isn't true.

Back
Top Bottom