Wrestling Thread Mar 19-25 | 3/26 - New Thread Coming, Once In A Lifetime Special 8pm Tonight USA

Via ringsidenews.com..

WWE officials notified Bright House Network Monday that they have opted to cease their affiliation with the Florida based sports network as they are shutting down Florida Championship Wrestling effective immediately. Florida Championship Wrestling programming, which was taped last Thursday in Tampa, Florida, will cease to air on the network in three weeks.

Everyone involved with Florida Championship Wrestling will relocate to WWE's homebase in Stamford, Connecticut until a further decision regarding the developmental program is made.

WWE employees were given the impression that a developmental promotion will ultimately open in Connecticut with the possibility of a second at an undetermined location.

The promotion was started by former wrestler Steve Keirn in 2007 to be WWE's second developmental promotion when they ended their relationship with the Georgia-based Deep South Wrestling in early 2007. It became their sole developmental promotion in early 2008 when they ceased affiliation with Ohio Valley Wrestling.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

No way, is there video of it?

page 9 fool.
Sarcasm fool. 
laugh.gif

didn't know if it was posted with yuku going nuts.

but some advice from a main eventer to a person who sets the arena up; showing top talent up like that gets u buried

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

shane douglas was in attendance tonight
page 9 fool.
Your sarcasm meter is off. We all know GotHoles doesn't pay attention to others' posts unless it's that NTWT stuff.

eek.gif
FCW. I hope they can transition quickly with the least amount of jobs lost as possible. No bueno.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

page 9 fool.
Your sarcasm meter is off. We all know GotHoles doesn't pay attention to others' posts unless it's that NTWT stuff.

eek.gif
FCW. I hope they can transition quickly with the least amount of jobs lost as possible. No bueno.
frown.gif

look at the post above u. yuku is unbearable today

page 9 fool.
Sarcasm fool. 
laugh.gif
but some advice from a main eventer to a person who sets the arena up; showing top talent up like that gets u buried
Pretty ironic statement, since I plan on finishing off your complete fall from grace, from one of the top guys in charge to losing to 
that dude who used Sheamus' gimmick on NTWT Jakked. 

DSK pretty much summed up what I was going to say back to you GHIMS. 
laugh.gif

Anyways, hopefully with FCW getting shut down guys like Ambrose, Ohno, Rollins, and Cesaro all get called up after Mania.

DSK pretty much summed up what I was going to say back to you GHIMS. 
laugh.gif

Anyways, hopefully with FCW getting shut down guys like Ambrose, Ohno, Rollins, and Cesaro all get called up after Mania.

no usee, dsk is a has-been, he puts on his full cena gear, all the way to the wristbands which are so tight, it cuts off the circulation to his hands.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Sarcasm fool. 
laugh.gif
Pretty ironic statement, since I plan on finishing off your complete fall from grace, from one of the top guys in charge to losing to 

is that so!?

i guess you dont mind adding a gimmick to the match. you pick it since you're "the champ" and all
alien.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by hymen man

Yuku killin Raw.

this 
mad.gif
If we get Yuku'd during WrestleMania......

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#NTWTwitter will be poppin... watch...[/color]

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ol christopher lloyd lookin...[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]great scott![/color]

doc_brown-full-1.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all...
MAKE IT A TRIPLE THREAT!

nerd.gif

Are there any 5-star matches on Youtube? I'd like to see the difference in quality wrestling wise and what actually makes a 5-star match.

Beth Phoenix and Natalya have broken up. Natalya is now a babyface.

Don't remember this happening? Don't worry. It was never shown on TV. It's just a decision that was made.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Damn, i feel bad for FCW employees.

The big concern for many is the cost of living difference between Tampa and Stamford.  Aside from no state income tax in Tampa, most of these guys in FCW don't make a ton of money, but it is plenty to get by in Tampa where the cost of living is so low.  Compare that to Stamford, one of the highest costs of living in the US, where these guys who are making $50,000 a year will legitimate be below the poverty line.

Back
Top Bottom