Wrestling Thread Mar 2-8 | 3/6 Smackdown - MVP vs Matt Hardy, Shelton vs Jeff Hardy

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by YardFather

Everyone else agree that that was a really good episode of Smackdown?
Yeah it was a pretty good episode this week. I wish they were on another channel though
grin.gif

What was the main event? I had to leave around 9:45
HHH vs Umaga. Umaga was outside of the ring holding his leg and the ref threw up the X, reports are he was hurt legit. But while this was taking place Legacy ran in from the crowd and proceeded to beat down HHH.
Hurt again?
sick.gif
He just got back
tired.gif

Miscellaneous
Steve Austin
Big %%%+ Johnson

laugh.gif

Interesting that Austin is on that... and is that really all the wrestlers that Raw has? Thats so weird.

I didnt know Kidman was a trainer. BRING HIM BACK!
mad.gif
frown.gif

Just finished up SD i thought it was decent, that ending with Legacy just lasted way too long imo.

^Agreed. Felt like it went on way longer than planned. May have had something to do with Umaga getting hurt. Hope he's ok

WM 25 spoiler

Spoiler [+]
The Big Show was interviewed on VH1 during the Top 20 Countdown yesterday and mentioned that he will be facing Edge and John Cena in a Three Way match for the title at WrestleMania. Seeing as they haven't officially that yet, VH1 got a spoiler before it aired on WWE TV.

Well I guess this means Jericho/Hogan

They need to do a segment where Orton is about to attack Triple H with the belt but HHH gets his sledgehammer. The belt gets in the way, the belt is destroyed.And we get the Undisputed design instead of the ugly spinner belt
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

They need to do a segment where Orton is about to attack Triple H with the belt but HHH gets his sledgehammer. The belt gets in the way, the belt is destroyed. And we get the Undisputed Attitude design instead of the ugly spinner belt
smile.gif

pimp.gif
Fixed

WWE officials are planting a number red herrings in order to keep their creative plans a mystery to Internet wrestling fans. The word backstage is that almost anything could be planted. This is also being done to discover the individuals within the company leaking confidential information to the people behind wrestling news websites.
As of late, WWE head Vince McMahon has grown increasingly upset over the number of backstage news leaks finding its way onto the Internet. More so than ever before, there is a bigger company directive on stopping Internet leaks. McMahon is actually said to be "obsessed" with stopping stories from leaking out of his company and officials underneath him have made that fact very clear to everyone.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

WWE officials are planting a number red herrings in order to keep their creative plans a mystery to Internet wrestling fans. The word backstage is that almost anything could be planted. This is also being done to discover the individuals within the company leaking confidential information to the people behind wrestling news websites.
As of late, WWE head Vince McMahon has grown increasingly upset over the number of backstage news leaks finding its way onto the Internet. More so than ever before, there is a bigger company directive on stopping Internet leaks. McMahon is actually said to be "obsessed" with stopping stories from leaking out of his company and officials underneath him have made that fact very clear to everyone.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Interesting...

I don't fault him though...he's trying to protect his business.

For anyone who wants to watch wrestling today:

Full Raw followed by Full ECW reruns tonight on Universal HD

AM Raw on USA

Both are every Saturday night.

pimp.gif

Vince is %!+##%$ killing me! I was considering going to Wrestllemania. The main reason I would go is to see Jericho, but I want to know who he will be facingfirst, and I haven't the slightest clue! My guess is a gauntlet match, where he wrestles a bunch of legends. But dammit, I wanna know before I buy tickets.Any guesses as to who he faces?

Back
Top Bottom