Wrestling Thread Mar 9-15 | Andrew 'Test' Martin Passes Away

sick.gif

comedy LOL..but for that reason as to why Cena was put in the match, at Wrestlemania, is kind of stupid.

i have to say, this wrestlemania is lookin pretty weak except for like 3 matches...

Spoiler [+]
According to sources, 1980s star Koko B. Ware is the latest name to be confirmed for this year's WWE Hall of Fame class. "The Birdman" may be announced as early as tonight for next month's induction ceremony.

Spoiler [+]
Tons of your favorite WWE Superstars including Dolph Ziggler, Vladimir Kozlov and The Great Khali will be taking part in the Tri-Branded Money in the Bank Qualifying Match on tomorrow night's edition of ECW on Sci Fi for a chance to participate in "the 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania." Based on the graphic on the front page of the ECW.com website, Tommy Dreamer, William Regal, and Christian, among others, will also be competing in the match.

sorry if late on the spoilers

Man, come someone fill me in on all these stank faces? Living in the west coast waiting for wrestling FTL..

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Jericho is going to lose he has to have his own match at WM

i have a feeling that a legend (who he will most likely face at wm) or mickey rourke will cost him the match

Back
Top Bottom