Wrestling Thread Mar 9-15 | Andrew 'Test' Martin Passes Away

These two are going to be buried so bad. If they struggled to keep him down with Orton's help on Smackdown, how the hell they going to mess him up alone?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Gonna turn off the TV before The Omega One simultaneously buries Rhodes and DiBiase. I would much rather play Street Fighter 4 than see that.
u really think randy orton is in st louis?
dude gonna interfeer
Even if Randy shows up, Omega H will overcome the odds because he always has to run it back when someone gets the upper hand on him the nightbefore.

Vicky and big show
sick.gif
smh.gif
...koko b. Ware was my dude...good to see him get some love his brainbuster was no joke...and I loved/love those wwf superstars icecream sandwiches...I use to crush those in the summer when I was a kid not only cuz I loved wrestling but because they were crack money...I think mister softeestill sells them but they probably 2.50 the way they prices have skyrocketed...12 rounds looks soo bad premise-wise...is it jus me or does cody rhodes look atad suspect...

I havnt watched wrestling in a while but just caught a glimpse of it and this dude Triple H has had the title 4ever.. I know he is vince;s son in law but hashe lost his title within the past 4 years???

hes gonna show up at randys house...if yall watched closely, when they showed randy, there was a shadow next to him

Triple H gonna invade Randy's home.

I hope Randy has a gun like Brian Pillman did.

Originally Posted by MBlackmon

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

damn, yall remember those wwf ice cream pops with the card inside? memories
36883504mz4.jpg

laugh.gif
@ at the the top line
I used to always get these from the ice cream truck.
laugh.gif

He's in St. Louis I bet

how did i know he was going to show up there. the acting is sooo lame

Back
Top Bottom