Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

But how does he return? Music just hits and he runs to the ring? OR does he take 45 minutes to crawl to the ring as Demon King?
I assume it would be leather jacket Finn. Music hits, place goes nuts and he comes running down.

I honestly don't see them doing too well on the main roster. As over as American Alpha was in NXT, look at them now.
They need a manager. Cornette would literally be perfect. WWE in general needs more managers. When watching old Manias and whatnot, almost everybody had one.

I say swerve the fans and have Finn turn on Rollins. Finn gets hurt because of Rollins at SS and now he helps him? We could have a Finn/Rollins feud, which be more refreshing than a rehashed NXT feud. We could also see The Club reunion with Balor heel and Gallows/Anderson with the belts.

Send Joe to Smackdown and have him feud with Cena if he's not taking a break after Mania. Do the Hardys have the TNA belts in possession? Let them be on both brands so they can rock the belts like Ultimo Dragon did back in the day.

I say swerve the fans and have Finn turn on Rollins. Finn gets hurt because of Rollins at SS and now he helps him? We could have a Finn/Rollins feud, which be more refreshing than a rehashed NXT feud. We could also see The Club reunion with Balor heel and Gallows/Anderson with the belts.
I'd be fine with this. I think the argument for Finn helping Seth would be because HHH stripped him of the belt when he got hurt so he'd be angry at him. But yeah, he could also turn on Seth. Only way he makes sense to me as a heel though is if he does reunite with Gallons and Anderson.

Last edited:
C8NrOFpUwAAuaL3.jpg

Wow...need this

Yo I'm watching wm31 at a bar right now. Can't believe daniel B+UM got all that rub from the legends :smh:

finn could come to the ring in the full makeup but not with the whole absurd entrance if they do like taker and cut the lights, then lights come back up and boom he's in the ring. they've done this for Taker, Bray, Sting, etc in the past and it makes for a fun shocking moment

WM18 could have been a goat WM if they went with the logical stuff instead of what the card ended up being. That roster was loaded with so much star power, but WM18 was just pretty good and that's it.

Salivas performance of the Dudley boyz entrance was :nthat:

#WMX8

I've never really been a fan of live music performances at wrestling events.

Will let the patriotic event beginning slide, but other than that no.

If I wanted to go to a concert, I would buy a ticket to attend one.

Ran into a bunch of fans at the mall ans outlets today. It's so awesome to meet such good people.

Can't wait for Axxess tomorrow and Takeover tomorrow night!

Last edited:
George Caroll (US Director of New Japan Pro Wrestling), was in Orlando and announced that the G1 Special Shows, will have PPV quality shows and will not be like the "Road To...." shows
The June Dominion Show, will be the setup for the July shows

Who copping tomorrow? :nerd:

I so desperately want to... But I live in Maine with a 3 month old.... That **** ain't happening :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom