Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

this was the first rumble i watched since 08 when cena came back... damn man time flies.. too much nostalgia with cena and orton headlining, might as well bring in triple h and make it a triple threat

Vince should just give the keys to triple h full-time and retire. Wished trump picked him instead of his wife

Last edited:
i had orton final two with joe winning
mean.gif
I had Samoa Joe and Finn in the final 4 and neither of those dudes were even in it
roll.gif

Which one was then?..

All the surprise entrants that have been rumored and not one showed up..Finn, Nakamura, Tongan Jeff, Angle, Omega, and a couple others..And the best they could come up with is Tye fking Dillinger?..

The one Roman won is still the worst, but this is reaaaaaallly close for the fact that it became such a snoozefest.

Last edited:
Horrible to bring Roman at 30. Might as well make the heel turn at 30, and have him win it all. What a waste at 30. Should have been Joe or anyone else other than roman at 30. So much hype for this ppv, but it was failed.

Which one was then?..

All the surprise entrants that have been rumored and not one showed up..Finn, Nakamura, Tongan Jeff, Angle, Omega, and a couple others..And the best they could come up with is Tye fking Dillinger?..
Finn might not be cleared.
Nakamura just got his *** beat last night.
Assuming Joe is going to be showing up on Monday or Tuesday.
Jeff still with TNA.
Angle really might not be cleared for ring work.
Omega in New Japan.

Horrible to bring Roman at 30. Might as well make the heel turn at 30, and have him win it all. What a waste at 30. Should have been Joe or anyone else other than roman at 30. So much hype for this ppv, but it was failed.
I honestly think they are in the process of turning him. They are getting him as much heat as possible for his WM match with Taker.

No one wants to see taker vs ramen, i dont rather see taker vs bray or cena or aj anyone butnhim. And i like roman honestly but this was beyond forced.

What the hell was the point of enzo :smh: that was the icing on the cake. Roman was the cherry on top :smh:

Last edited:
Finn might not be cleared.
Nakamura just got his *** beat last night.
Assuming Joe is going to be showing up on Monday or Tuesday.
Jeff still with TNA.
Angle really might not be cleared for ring work.
Omega in New Japan.

Well damn, then at least bring back a couple nostalgia acts for the sheer surprise factor..Why even bother having Dolph, Kofi, Xavier, Gallagher, Dingleger, and Kalisto come out?..

I know you love every move Vince makes, but even a mark like you has to be severely underwhelmed with the Rumble..

Back
Top Bottom