Wrestling Thread May 11-17 | 5/17 WWE Judgment Day PPV - Orton vs Batista, Edge vs Hardy

Good, looks like I did not miss much.

The Miz will show up tonight right? Just since I have not seen him since he just poofed from the ring last week.

Mr. Kennedy still wrestles?

All Raw has is HHH, Orton, Batista, Cena, and Big Show now

HBK is nonexistant.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

HBK is nonexistant.

smh.gif

Yeah where is Michaels anyway?

Id also like to point out: If you notice the bald guy with the bright pink sweater on in the first row: Ive seen that guy at EVERY ohio show for literally thelast 10 years.

I remmber him being ringside during No Mercy '99 when Edge & Christian fought the Hardy's in their first ever ladder match (the match that prettymuch made them known).

Just thought id throw that out there

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

HBK is nonexistant.

smh.gif

Yeah where is Michaels anyway?

Id also like to point out: If you notice the bald guy with the bright pink sweater on in the first row: Ive seen that guy at EVERY ohio show for literally the last 10 years.

I remmber him being ringside during No Mercy '99 when Edge & Christian fought the Hardy's in their first ever ladder match (the match that pretty much made them known).

Just thought id throw that out there
HBK is getting some much needed time off.

^ I saw him at Raw back in September and he will prolly be at SD next Tuesday too
laugh.gif

Please Big Show, You do not even have to hit him, just fart in Coles face PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Oh look, the Miz.

Back
Top Bottom