Wrestling Thread May 11-17 | 5/17 WWE Judgment Day PPV - Orton vs Batista, Edge vs Hardy

Raw once again proved to be the worst of the four WWE shows last week, and I didn't even see Superstars. I honestly have no anticipation for tonight'sRaw because Raw has plain sucked for the past few weeks. Last week, Shane McMahon once again destroyed the WWE Champion with the rest of Legacy. However,once the three men began using weapons, they were able to take out a 40 year old out of shape front office worker. Whew, that was a scare. Anyway, Orton thentried to smash the ring steps on Shane's ankle, but completely missed making the segment even worse. So now Stephanie will probably come back and beat upLegacy by herself. Or maybe even Linda. I just want to know how any of this crap helps sell Judgment Day and Orton vs Batista. Legacy addresses the crowd tostart the show tonight to talk about their "heiness" actions from last night.

John Cena once again hobbled to the ring in the worst job of selling an injury I've ever seen. I give the WWE for actually trying to sell an injury, butthis is just comically bad. The Miz then pulled a Houdini and disappeared while The Big Show beat down an helpless Cena in a painfully bad segment. Basicallyanything involving The Big Show at this point is terrible. The WWE should just give up on him once and for all. So tonight Cena faces The Miz in an"exhibition match." What the hell does that mean? Aren't all matches 'exhibitions'? Once again, it's the WWE insulting their fans.

Diva crap? Probably.

Santina crap? Probably.

Kendrick buried in less than 60 seconds? Probably.

I should know that these negative previews kill the thread, but I don't really care. Raw is crap. The thread can start up tomorrow with ECW.

Its heinous 4w.

Is Miz supposed to be pushed up to upper card status? What's the meaning of this feud?

Why couldn't they just leave Cena off for a month? I mean really. He could use the rest and so could we. Watch Triple H pop up in the next month like He isGoku and be even more unstoppable.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I should know that these negative previews kill the thread, but I don't really care. Raw is crap. The thread can start up tomorrow with ECW.
I agree. And Superstars is actually proving the be quite the decent show for only being one hour. I usually catch the replay on sunday morningson my local WGN station since I live in IL.

I agree with the majority, Raw was so bad last week that I flipped channels and I forgot to watch the main event.

Why is Miz going to get buried already? They could atleast wait til Extreme Rules.

I'm much more interested in the Denver Nuggets smacking the **$! outta Dallas. Raw is getting DVR'd.

And seriously... Raw has been TERRIBLE lately. Kinda reinforces the idea that Raw is Jericho..... that man single handedly saved many-a episode.

I'm not even DVRing Raw. Mets are on and then 24 I'll be watching those 2 instead. I just need Prison Break to end so I can DVR Smackdown and watch theMets.

Miz needs the win tonight if the WWE wants us to take him seriously.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Why is Miz going to get buried already? They could atleast wait til Extreme Rules.
I wouldn't say he gets buried yet. Cena and Miz will have a "competitive" match. When Cena is about to get the win, The Big Showbreaks it up causing a DQ.

I wouldn't say he gets buried yet. Cena and Miz will have a "competitive" match. When Cena is about to get the win, The Big Show breaks it up causing a DQ.
My thoughts exactly. No way their match gets a clean finish.

I wouldn't say he gets buried yet. Cena and Miz will have a "competitive" match. When Cena is about to get the win, The Big Show breaks it up causing a DQ.

True, this will happen

This Raw is an easy pass. Will watch Santino(a)'s antics on Youtube tomorrow if I remember to do it.

See you guys for ECW.

What the hell is this roidly beast trying to say?

God this is so dumb, glad the Reds come on in a half hour.

Dibiase and Rhodes are such fools.

"I was going nowhere, and now I'm the biggest jobber in the WWE"

Why the hell would Batista join Legacy? So dumb.

Back
Top Bottom