Wrestling Thread May 22-30/Brand Split is happening Smackdown will be live on Tuesday's in July

I'm loving "the club" theme music it's really grown on me.

I know you guys don't like how they have been booked but I'm digging them.

I'll take that over him jobbing for another month or two. But when he comes back, the guy needs some Ws on PPV.

Exen requested and was geanted her release. Yo DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican is she finally being a wife now?!

Time off is always a good thing to "reset" these dudes

Too bad it didn't work out for Ziggles

Last edited:
She is a loser man. Nobody is thinking about her and her "announcements."

So she a loser for supporting her husband? You and I both kno she couldn't have a fair shot of doing anything in that company after what her husband said about the company we both know the wwe is petty.

Last edited:

She is a loser man. Nobody is thinking about her and her "announcements."
So she a loser for supporting her husband? You and I both kno she couldn't have a fair shot of doing anything in that company after what her husband said about the company we both know the wwe is petty.
Ehh, what about AJ Brooks? She hung in there for a while after Semen Punk dipped.

Last edited:
So she a loser for supporting her husband? You and I both kno she couldn't have a fair **** of doing anything in that company after what her husband said about the company we both know the wwe is petty.
She is a loser in general.

All the damn selfies and thirst traps, as a married woman.

Telling us that she has a major announcement, and then tells us the obvious. She is quitting. Nobody cares about her enough for her to make an announcement to make an annoucement.

@DCAllAmerican

What do think of Maryse?
nerd.gif
Weak. Looks like an old witch

@Meangene45

I like her hair flop thing though 

Back
Top Bottom