Wrestling Thread May 25-31 | Major WWE Name Has Been Released ... Released

It kinda sucks to see Kennedy let go... No more Green Bay Plunge.
eyes.gif

The Botched Spot That Led To Mr. Kennedy WWE Firing

Here is a .gif file of how Mr. Kennedy nearly injured Randy Orton's shoulder on RAW Monday. This was said to have really ticked off WWE management andpartially led to his release from the company:

kenndybacksuplexorton.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
thats gotta hurt!

^^ yeaa when i saw that on Monday, i was wondering if Orton really got hurt b/c he looked maddd pistt after the fall.

Never really liked Kennedy, so I have no problem with him leaving. Never saw him as a Main Eventer anyway..

And I really hope Ric doesn't wrestle anymore. Dude needs to just let go.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Vanilla Sky is hella fine
pimp.gif

I think you mean velvet sky
107pg1.png

And yes she is...

....and speaking of the Beautiful People http://www.youtube.com/v/-Tx5V6DPp_w&hl=en&fs=1

Skip to 5:20 to see Billy Gun get Ethered something terrible
roll.gif

TNA is truly interesting I enjoy watching it.
TNA has been on a roll ever since Don West turned heel announcer. Mick foley's current heel run is the best I've seen him in a long time.The Main event mafia is fresh again w/ Sting in control now. Plus they actually give a damn about Tag Teams, Cruiserweights, and Women wrestlers.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Vanilla Sky is hella fine
pimp.gif
I think you mean velvet sky
107pg1.png

And yes she is...

TNA is truly interesting I enjoy watching it.
TNA has been on a roll ever since Don West turned heel announcer. Mick foley's current heel run is the best I've seen him in a long time. The Main event mafia is fresh again w/ Sting in control now. Plus they actually give a damn about Tag Teams, Cruiserweights, and Women wrestlers.

Oh yes I did. I just started watching TNA and I had no idea what her name was, but DAMN
pimp.gif

In my opinion, TNA is improving on it's product with the addition of some talent. Their tag team division is superior to WWE's right now. The onlyproblem I have is with these terrible matches. I mean why the hell would you have a championship match, but winner doesn't win the title? I thought thatFour-Way at Sacrifice was just stupid

Blue Print Matt Morgan and AJ Styles are my favorites in TNA. And Robert Roode has a lot of talent too.

I'm still waiting for TNA to come to NYC. I would probably go to their event too. IMO, After watching TNA again after a while, the thing that bothers memost is that their crowd sucks. I rarely hear any boos or cheers, and whenever someone is on the mic, the crowd is completely dead. If the crowd was actuallyactive and involved, iMPACT would be much better on TV.

In my opinion, TNA is improving on it's product with the addition of some talent. Their tag team division is superior to WWE's right now. The only problem I have is with these terrible matches. I mean why the hell would you have a championship match, but winner doesn't win the title? I thought that Four-Way at Sacrifice was just stupid
Allow me to enlighten you about that match, it was called an ultimate sacrifice match meaning every person had something on the line if they werepinned, Angle put up his control of the MEM, Foley put up his belt, Sting put up his Career, and Jarrett put up his control of TNA. Meaning that you had to pinFoley to get the belt. The person who got pinned is the only one who loses the match and gives up his "sacrifice". BTW I am a TNA fan, but yes theydo have a alot of gimmick matches which to me is good and bad some are innovative (ultimate X, King of the mountain) and some are trash (reverse battleroyal
indifferent.gif
).

In my opinion, TNA is improving on it's product with the addition of some talent. Their tag team division is superior to WWE's right now. The only problem I have is with these terrible matches. I mean why the hell would you have a championship match, but winner doesn't win the title? I thought that Four-Way at Sacrifice was just stupid
Allow me to enlighten you about that match, it was called an ultimate sacrifice match meaning every person had something on the line if they were pinned, Angle put up his control of the MEM, Foley put up his belt, Sting put up his Career, and Jarrett put up his control of TNA. Meaning that you had to pin Foley to get the belt. The person who got pinned is the only one who loses the match and gives up his "sacrifice". BTW I am a TNA fan, but yes they do have a alot of gimmick matches which to me is good and bad some are innovative (ultimate X, King of the mountain) and some are trash (reverse battle royal
indifferent.gif
).

The problem I had with it is that the winner should have got the belt and Foley should have put something else up too, but I did like the match type where youwant the chance, but you have to put something up.

I am a big fan of the British Invasion and Motor City Machine Guns, they are both good tag teams and good on the mic. I also think the Blueprint Matt Morgan isanother one with real potential and of course AJ Styles. The WWE really misused Matt Morgan when he was there and now you can see he has some real potential.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Allow me to enlighten you about that match, it was called an ultimate sacrifice match meaning every person had something on the line if they were pinned, Angle put up his control of the MEM, Foley put up his belt, Sting put up his Career, and Jarrett put up his control of TNA. Meaning that you had to pin Foley to get the belt. The person who got pinned is the only one who loses the match and gives up his "sacrifice". BTW I am a TNA fan, but yes they do have a alot of gimmick matches which to me is good and bad some are innovative (ultimate X, King of the mountain) and some are trash (reverse battle royal
indifferent.gif
).

The problem I had with it is that the winner should have got the belt and Foley should have put something else up too, but I did like the match type where you want the chance, but you have to put something up.

I am a big fan of the British Invasion and Motor City Machine Guns, they are both good tag teams and good on the mic. I also think the Blueprint Matt Morgan is another one with real potential and of course AJ Styles. The WWE really misused Matt Morgan when he was there and now you can see he has some real potential.

British Invasion are great on the mic but Doug Williams is the only guy in the group w/ any wrestling talent, Magnus is green as grass and I'mnot sure if Rob terry has ever had a match.

Does anyone know where Petey Williams is at?? I miss watching him do his Canadian Destroyer.

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

The Botched Spot That Led To Mr. Kennedy WWE Firing

Here is a .gif file of how Mr. Kennedy nearly injured Randy Orton's shoulder on RAW Monday. This was said to have really ticked off WWE management and partially led to his release from the company:

kenndybacksuplexorton.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
thats gotta hurt!

The release of Ken Kennedy did stem from Monday's main event match, but has nothing to due withinjury. Vince McMahon
grey_loader.gif

made the decision to release Kennedy after he almost injured Randy Orton in the10-man main event of the show. Kennedy hit a back suplex that dropped Orton on his previously injured collarbone, which angered Orton. The belief is that Ortoncomplained about Kennedy's work, and that Vince saw this as the "last strike" and made the decision.

WWE had high hopes for Kennedy, and at one time he was to be revealed as the illegitimate son of Vince McMahon, which would have catapulted him into the mainevent spot. But a wellness violation, as well as Kennedy speaking when he shouldn't have on several media appearances killed that. He also was the Money inthe Bank winner at WM 23, but injuries killed that push. He was also showcased in a WWE film project, and never wouldhave been if they didn't have high hopes for him.

Kennedy claims to be 100% healthy at this time, and is reportedly upset about the claims that he is injured again.

In regards to TNA, the word is that they are interested, but would have to wait until September to bring him in, due to his no compete clause.

Credit: Pwinsider.com

It is funny that Kennedy comes back to be the "main guy" on raw for this past monday's show, then is released a few days later. Very wierd, Randypoliticing like HGH. Makes me not like him too much anymore. I guess he will never hurt anyone in a match though since all he has is the armbar and reversechinlock (both of doom).

Originally Posted by chino905

Does anyone know where Petey Williams is at?? I miss watching him do his Canadian Destroyer.

I heard they were gonna sign him, but they wanted him to change his finisher
smh.gif
So he declined.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

smh.gif
So he declined.
Who TNA?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

smh.gif
So he declined.
Who TNA?

His finisher is #!**@#! awesome though.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

smh.gif
So he declined.
Who TNA?
WWE, my fault lol

Back
Top Bottom