Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

Realest guy in the Emergency Room :wow: :rofl:

"How ARE you doing?" icewoicowecoiwejofjiewjfpijjcs

Vaudevillians were great.

Sev :smokin I know a lot of you dont agree but they need to push Zach. He still gets a pop 5-6 years later. Has held every title except the Heavyweight title. Something has to give.

The main event was also good money. I'm loving this Tweener wave with Roman.

Sup fellas. Just wanted to thank everyone who reached out over the weekend. Easily the most difficult, long, numbing weekend of my life. May my dad rest in peace, and I know he's gonna be with me for Raw, PPVs, etc. I sat and watched what I could last night and wondered how even he would watch 2+ hours of it :lol: .

:nthat:

Glad you're doing alright Mac let us know if we can do anything for you. NTWT family always got your back

Sup fellas. Just wanted to thank everyone who reached out over the weekend. Easily the most difficult, long, numbing weekend of my life. May my dad rest in peace, and I know he's gonna be with me for Raw, PPVs, etc. I sat and watched what I could last night and wondered how even he would watch 2+ hours of it :lol: .

keep ya head up bro.

I forget if you're puro fam or not. I'm gonna fire up Wrestling Dontaku tonight, someone gotta watch with me

keep ya head up bro.

I forget if you're puro fam or not. I'm gonna fire up Wrestling Dontaku tonight, someone gotta watch with me

Sup...

Im planning on watching at 8... assuming it hits bootleg soon :lol:...

keep ya head up bro.

Sup...

Im planning on watching at 8... assuming it hits bootleg soon :lol:...

Gonna try and fire it up tonight if not prolly gonna wait till sat morning since ill have plenty of free time

Last edited:
Look at Skip Sheffield feeling like he's worth more and walking out. I hope he sees the iron knee in all of this.

Spent way too much time buying stuff for my apartment yesterday and missed Raw. Should I even bother or just catch SmackDown for a replay?

The VaudeVillians are great man. They are impressive on the mic since in nxt they didn't talk much.
On the flip side...

If they had Kalisto talk to test him out for bigger and better things, he failed miserably. Dude was ATROCIOUS on commentary. Stumbling over words, long pauses, super generic cliches. Yeah he was probably nervous, but damn man...that **** sucked.

Lowest moment might have been his brain fart over Rey Mysterio. He was making a reference to Rey, and I think he might have forgot mid-sentence whether he could say his name on TV. Then came the awkward pause before Byron Saxton's bum *** saved him.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom