- Oct 15, 2000
Happy Memorial Day everyone. Go thank a Veteran. I take this very seriously.
NTWT WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results
- 62 entries (my fault, sorry for posting the contest so late)
- 530 possible points (yeah, I couldn't add to 500 that day)
- 246 average score
- 76% correctly predicted 2 title changes
- 92% correctly predicted Dean Ambrose would defeat Kofi Kingston
- 94% correctly predicted The Shield would defeat Team Hell No
- 1 entrant correctly predicted a No Contest in the Cena/Ryback Last Man Standing Match
- 84% incorrectly predicted it would be the final match of the PPV
- 86% correctly predicted Brock Lesnar would defeat HHH
- 29% correctly predicted the victory would be via pinfall.