Wrestling Thread May27-June9 | 6/6 Impact LIVE - Quinton RAMPAGE Jackson Appears Tonight

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
@ the timing of this commercial break.

Can't believe I actually finished last 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

This is a great match 
pimp.gif
 With Punk and Ziggler out, these two teams are the only reason for me to watch Raw right now. As soon as this is match is over, it's on to the Spurs game to watch them complete the sweep

You have to be kidding with the commercial break, they just completely dropped the momentum of the match :smh:

So how long will the shield be undefeated for?
I'd say through Summerslam and they lose it there. They will start really promoting this undefeated streak on the buildup to SS. They aren't going to have them end the streak on Raw or at a smaller PPV

I'd say through Summerslam and they lose it there. They will start really promoting this undefeated streak on the buildup to SS. They aren't going to have them end the streak on Raw or at a smaller PPV

I'd be cool with them going into survivor series undefeated.

Watching that replay, did Rollins fall on the top of his head after that German :wow:

This is a great match 
pimp.gif
 With Punk and Ziggler out, these two teams are the only reason for me to watch Raw right now. As soon as this is match is over, it's on to the Spurs game to watch them complete the sweep
Watch last week's match w/ Shield vs. Kofi, Bryan and Kane. Easily one of the best WWE matches of the year.

The Shield lost to John Cena on Raw two weeks ago.
Wasn't that by DQ? They haven't been pinned yet so that's why WWE keeps pushing them as unbeatable.

LOL @ Kane just standing there and looking at Rollins while Rollins was setting up his finisher.

This is probably the end of Daniel Bryan's hot tag.
frown.gif
I won't miss Team Hell No though.

Last edited:
Wasn't that by DQ though? They've never been pinned yet.

LOL @ Kane just standing there and looking at Rollins while Rollins was setting up his finisher.
Rollins was pinned.  The other 2 were DQ'd.  Cole and JBL definitely spoke about it that week that The Shield was no longer undefeated.

Ambrose is a legitimately scary person. Looks like the kind of dude that woild have dead cats in his freezer.

Wasn't that by DQ though? They've never been pinned yet.

And Kane wasn't even that far away from him :lol: that's like when HHH is setting up for the Pedigree, and Mankind already has his arms up

Ambrose is a legitimately scary person. Looks like the kind of dude that woild have dead cats in his freezer.
he looks like he drives a 88 corsica with an ak cocked and loaded my man reigns was feeling him self after that win lol dude was rapping to himself 

Back
Top Bottom