Wrestling Thread May4-10 | 5/5 ECW on Sci-Fi - NEW TIME 10PM - Christian vs Mark Henry

-I hope Shane gets another punt to the !$@#*# skull that keeps him off tv for a while
-heel CM Punk would be
pimp.gif
, the way he's supposed to be
-WWE 5 nights a week would be OD

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm sorry, but TNA isn't watchable yet, for me anyway.

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED HDNet so I can start watching ROH.
Every now and then I flip to that channel and catch ROH, it's actually not too bad, save for the fact that the ring is about half the size ofthe WWE ring
laugh.gif

I wouldn't mind another show on Wednesday as long as it's in the ECW/Superstars mold.

Maybe promote FCW to primetime?

OVW was on around here for a long time on Saturday mornings, but hasnt been on in a few months.

What do yall think ends the show tonight? should be pretty big considering this is first.

It's gotta be Cena and Big Show in some form to end tonight's show.

Let's go Randy. Destroy Shane once and for all.

Thanks for all the news and notes, DSK. I was really interested in the news on The Undertaker after seeing a teaser post about it on Wrestling Observer.

And here we go with Shane destroying the WWE Champion.

This is exactly why I said that TNA is still unwatchable.....

-- Jeremy Borash noted on his Twitter account (www.twitter.com/JeremyBorash)
that Spencer Pratt of MTV's The Hills is reportedly talking to TNA about a possible appearance at the Slammiversary pay-per-view next month.

Pratt met with TNA management at their office to discuss a possible appearance on the show, according to Borash.

"A possible Slammiversary involvement could be in the works," Borash wrote.

Looks like we're setting up for a 6 man tag later tonight between Legacy and Batista, Shane, and MVP.

I could have sworn that I heard someone in the audience say white power
laugh.gif

What's Shane rocking? Nice to see him in the cement 3's at Backlash, saw the Olympic 1's last week too.. no clue what these are though. Almostdon't look like Nikes

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm sorry, but TNA isn't watchable yet, for me anyway.

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED HDNet so I can start watching ROH.

Trust me, I've been watching ROH since it started on HDNet and I feel like I can watch it and enjoy it more than any TNA show i've seen and that beingI dont know many ROH Wrestlers.

MVP being in the main event picture 2nd week in a row
pimp.gif

What the hell is Vince's problem, trying to get another show during the week when ECW desperately needs to add another hour so it can showcase its talent?

And the no WWExPlayboy collab... Boo that man.

Its funny how everytime Matts music hits u hear a big pop then everyone remembers he's a bad guy now and gets quiet.
laugh.gif

Hope those injuries don't keep Taker out for too long. Looks like HBK and Taker's ring days are coming to an end soon.

I'm assuming Matt will be using his cast to cheat in matches for the next few weeks...this is all to build up heat, I guess...

I'm still not used to Matt in his Edge attire

laugh.gif
King saying "that had to hurt matt's hand bad" after hehits kofi

Back
Top Bottom