Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

McIntyre still paying for Tiffany's sins.  It's going to be a VERY long road for Morrison.
Speaking of Morrison, they can't be serious with this shirt.....

68140x.jpg

That shirt might be the worst shirt they've ever produced. And that's saying a lot.

Might as well just throw John Morrison and Drew McIntyre together at this point, sned them to the tag division

Mark Henry is easily my favorite in WWE right now.

WWE has finally booked someone right and I love it.

i'm sure Yoshi Tatsu has a better winning percentage in the last 6 months.

JoMo hurtin' right now.

They should just ban phones backstage, everytime a phone pops out somthing bad happens

I remember a time about 4 years ago when I believed Morrison had the potential to be HBK-lite...

The hell happen between then and now?

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

I remember a time about 4 years ago when I believed Morrison had the potential to be HBK-lite...

back then his shaman of sexy gimmick covered his having no mic skills because he could ramble about the stars and it fit his gimmick.........o and also melina

I wouldn't go that far.  I do remember the comparisons, but Morrison has nowhere near the natural charisma, ability to cut a promo, or psychology in the ring.  Morrison has a great look and a ton of athletic gifts, but not much more than that.

Melina%2Bperez-1%2B%25286%2529.jpg

his dealings with melina (and the locker room's dealings with melina) exposed his pushover self

even vince thinks he's a little b%$#&
laugh.gif
has no respect for him

Back
Top Bottom