Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

Kelly Kelly 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Case Case
@jdcurt2
@Anyonewhoknows

I wanna hear your reactions to Kenny Omega vs ACH on night 2...

Firing up Night 2 right now..Just got done with the 6 man tag from Night 1..It just gets better and better..

Via RSN:

TNA President Dixie Carter has been teasing an announcement but word is that it's not a new TV deal but a new contract for Kurt Angle.

Angle is expected to re-sign with TNA and finish his career there. The WWE discussions are reportedly done and a WWE return for Angle isn't happening.

Angle is in Hollywood this week to have meetings about expanding his acting career and auditions.

The first half hr of the L.A.W.'s RAW review podcast was putting me to sleep. I'll probably listen to the Young Buck's interview on Colt's podcast.

Anyone who's on MLW VIP, how are the podcasts with the the guys from NJPW? Listened to one witj Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows and they're pretty funny.
Funny as hell man. Love those dudes. Machine Gun burping is always funny.

Gallows doing Fink is funny too

Man you have to put those pictures in some spoilers. I am in the CPU lab and have my back toward everybody. But you were always jealous of me, so it doesn't surprise me that you want me to get in trouble.

And you wonder why Chandler Parsons left yall.........

- "Actress and comedian Thea Vidale, who played Shelton Benjamin's mother in the WWE storylines back in 2006, said in a recent interview with Neal Morgan that her time with WWE was the low point in her career. Vidale said she was sexually harassed everyday by a "middle aged man that didn't understand what no meant."

Vidale said:

"I genuinely hated that place. While I was there I was sexually harassed everyday by a perverted middle aged man that didn't understand what no meant."

Vidale did identify the man as Peep Game, then continued:

"It was disgusting, I'll never forget the day Peep came into my changing area with his private parts hanging out of his pants, and said 'they'll never understand us.' I made up my mind at that point I was done with that company."

Source: LOP
Yea sounds about right. :rolleyes

Man you have to put those pictures in some spoilers. I am in the CPU lab and have my back toward everybody. But you were always jealous of me, so it doesn't surprise me that you want me to get in trouble.

And you wonder why Chandler Parsons left yall.........

Ricochet can make it. He is one of those racially ambiguous dudes that females might catch on to. Plus he can fly.

But there are so many of his type already around. Small cut up flyers.

Devitt
Neville
Ricochet
Kota
Everybody else on Dragon Gate

"I'm Deep Sea, because I go BALLS DEEP when I'm in the sea. *drops mic, Grandmaster Flash plays as he leaves*"

Back
Top Bottom