Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

-Although it’s been reported that John Cena will be facing Brock Lesnar in the WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view main event in early 2015, the Wells Fargo Center out of Philadelphia, the site of the next Rumble show, recently released new advertising that claims Cena will be part of the 30-man Rumble match itself.

Below is the updated advertising:

“Royal Rumble’s main event is a battle royal, over-the-top-rope, 30-man elimination match where only one wrestler will be left standing. WWE Superstars John Cena, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Kane and many more fight it out in the City of Brotherly Love for a chance to compete in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleMania 31.
John Cena is the face of the WWE, and one of the most decorated wrestlers in history. He has 15 reigns as World Champion, and the two-time Rumble winner is looking to become just the second superstar in history to win the Rumble three times. The 12-year veteran has also won the United States Championship, the World Tag Team Championship, and the WWE Tag Team Championship.”

Hmmmmm rko isn't advertised to be part of the 30 man rumble. :nerd:

I said this when it aired during raw. they showed cena and roman reigns

Anyone here know about ronin pro wrestling, they having an upcoming show near me and was thinking about going.

Sydal vs Hero is up next on BOLA..I haven't seen very much of Hero so I'm looking forward to seeing what WWE missed out on..

Can't believe they had the ****** Sydal go over Hero..Overall it was a pretty boring match and the worst one so far..

You'll want to watch it tonight....

Man I loved the **** outta that match..The SC & Rock homage was great..I'm not familiar with Omega so I'm not sure if it's his gimmick or not, but I wished he woulda toned down the between moves antics a little bit..Other than that it was awesome (No Miz)..

Dude is aight. Check out his match vs Devitt in Progressive Pro out in the UK

He more than aight..Can you post a link to that Devitt match?..

Back
Top Bottom