Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i understand

350x700px-LL-a50b8138_900x900px-LL-783c4b18_schoolboy.gif

Why do people insist on sitting in the same bench as you when there are empty ones 4 deep on both sides :smh:...

Why do people insist on sitting in the same bench as you when there are empty ones 4 deep on both sides :smh:...

its not a magnetically drawn betty that you will exploit the poon out of later?

You're so old I don't even know what that is :lol:...

I was sitting on a bench on way home on this little Park here... They were doing a spoken word rendition of To Kill a Mockingbird, so I decided to sit and enjoy the last little bit of nice day before it rains.. This old bum comes over and sits right next to me... And proceeds to spill his orange soda bottle full of cheap Hurricane... Lifted up my bag just on time... Wanted to knock the old ****** out with his cane...

Last edited:
Isn't tying the record almost as bad as breaking it? This is basically saying Nikki is AJ's equal.

Why is this even a thing...

Can't wait to watch the Niners self destruct after their first game.

what if kana broke the streak ......maybe not.....

nikki going over AJ streak tonight

then cena going to break flair records

and both will ascend in to the heaven and become the moon and sun

im medicated right now

i'm not even the first person on this page to say she's overrated
4w hates women wrestlers in general, that doesn't really count
laugh.gif
The push that womens wrestling is now the greatest thing ever annoys me.

Again, let things happen organically.  If it happens, it happens. But don't hit me over the head every week telling me how amazing the thing is when it clearly isn't.

Yeah, womens wrestling sucks.
roll.gif

You're lying to yourself if you think any differently. NXT had a nice little run there but they're slowly becoming the main roster with the addition of Dana 'I talk like I'm disabled' Brooke and Eva

Back
Top Bottom