Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there a particular reason why people keep making new Wrestling threads every couple weeks? Due to the pages right?

Now yall wanna hop on the Woods bandwagon :smh:

90% of yall was trashing dude a few months ago :smh:

But that's cause a couple months ago his character was boring..And to be honest I still ain't impressed with his in ring work..But his personality is starting to improve so he's more entertaining these days..

Edge spear >>>>>>>>>>>
I honestly have only been impressed by two people's spears.

That is Bill Goldberg and Kaitlyn.

Everyone else, "Hugs."

Edge's spears were the worst :lol: especially vs Kane

Kaitlyn's though :smokin
646579_tv-wwe-wrestling-aj-lee-kaitlyn-tackle-payback-spear.gif

8286%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20eve_torres%20gif%20kaitlyn%20referee%20spear%20wwe.gif

Yea this is the absolute best spear in the history of spears and I don't like that arrogant Goldberg:

View media item 1711839

I swear, that Pink Panther bit with E and Woods just now may be the best thing I've seen on Raw in like 2 years. Pure gold.

Sting vs. Big Show ain't happening. Sting prolly getting jumped before it starts.

But that's cause a couple months ago his character was boring..And to be honest I still ain't impressed with his in ring work..But his personality is starting to improve so he's more entertaining these days..
A couple months ago New Day was boring, but once they turned heel and were allowed to be themselves, they all became entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom