Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Probably his best one

Yeah I can't remember a better one from him off the top

It's crazy how much more likable he is when he's not being forced onto us

Ditto. Reigns is a lot more appealing now since they're not on the "HEY LOOK IT'S ROMAN, HE'S A NEW STAR THAT YOU SHOULD CHEER" kick

Shesmus is the most underwhelming Mr. Money in the Bank since Jack Twagga

For real. Sheamus has no appeal outside of his theme, even as a heel

King Jobber vs Neville feud?

What a great feud for 2 guys who have no momentum & BOTH need it

This was the same for Cesaro/Owens :lol: :smh:

jdcurt2 jdcurt2

Will there be new questions on the survey? Like someone said before it would be cool to get more info on someone to vary the items we get them.

Honest question: How would NT fam book the next 5 months to boost ratings?

Last edited:
NTWT Secret Santa

3rd Annual NTWT Secret Santa

We had 34 participants last year, maybe this year we can shoot for 40. Hopefully everyone that participated the first two years were happy with how it turned out, and come back for a third.

Rules: You must be an active member of the NTWT or participate in the PPV prediction contests.

-You will have until Monday, October 5th to enter. I will give multiple weekly reminders in this thread over the next few weeks.

-Once your entered, you will need to fill out a questionnaire. I still have everyone’s from last year, but a lot can change in a year so you can send me a new one OR I can use your one from last year. These will need to be sent to me by Monday, November 2nd.

-On Tuesday, November 3rd, you will receive your elf (the person you’re buying for). This will give you the entire month of November to come up with something for your elf.

-All gifts should be sent out by Tuesday, December 8th. This will allow two weeks for delivery before Christmas Day. I don’t think anyone wants to get their gifts AFTER Christmas.

If you agree to these rules and want to participate this year, just post in this thread or the following weeks threads and I will put you down on the list.

*Depending on the names entering, I will determine if there will be two separate lists.

I'm extending the deadline until next Monday. Only 13 participants so far. :smh:
NTWT 2015 SS list

Im 100% in but ill pm you back tmrw when i get to work

Honest question: How would you book the next 5 months to boost ratings?

Pay brock , keep the dominance beast storyline. Randy got biggest pop so far tonight. Gotta be randy vs brock, let randy get title. Hes really the goat

I still don't understand how Kane is always the "Break In Case" of emergency guy

Put Bork in a program with Cesaro..Have them do a best of 5 series for a shot at the WHC..

Have Owens start a feud with Sext..

Cut Raw down to 2 hrs..

Also, you need to end the 50/50 booking.  You need to pick 6-8 guys you want to push and have them win their matches. Build them up and up and up until when they face off against one another, it actually means something.

Wins and losses have to matter to make fans care.

Late check-in.

kramer-entrance-o.gif

HBD 4wrestling 4wrestling

NTWT Secret Santa
3rd Annual NTWT Secret Santa

We had 34 participants last year, maybe this year we can shoot for 40. Hopefully everyone that participated the first two years were happy with how it turned out, and come back for a third.

Rules: You must be an active member of the NTWT or participate in the PPV prediction contests.

-You will have until Monday, October 5th to enter. I will give multiple weekly reminders in this thread over the next few weeks.

-Once your entered, you will need to fill out a questionnaire. I still have everyone’s from last year, but a lot can change in a year so you can send me a new one OR I can use your one from last year. These will need to be sent to me by Monday, November 2nd.

-On Tuesday, November 3rd, you will receive your elf (the person you’re buying for). This will give you the entire month of November to come up with something for your elf.

-All gifts should be sent out by Tuesday, December 8th. This will allow two weeks for delivery before Christmas Day. I don’t think anyone wants to get their gifts AFTER Christmas.

If you agree to these rules and want to participate this year, just post in this thread or the following weeks threads and I will put you down on the list.

*Depending on the names entering, I will determine if there will be two separate lists.
I'm extending the deadline until next Monday. Only 13 participants so far.
mean.gif

NTWT 2015 SS list

Count me in. Already got my sign copies of Santa's Little Helper.

Also, you need to end the 50/50 booking.  You need to pick 6-8 guys you want to push and have them win their matches. Build them up and up and up until when they face off against one another, it actually means something.

Wins and losses have to matter to make fans care.

This big time.

Back
Top Bottom