Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

WWE minus whale bring back WW 3.
pimp.gif

ziggler is a bum, and if you even think he is a good wrestler because he can bump you are mistaking. Goodnight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@Franknbeans take over your account bruh?
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Yoo am I the only one that reads these post with a different voice in my head depending on the user name, avy and post style? Like when I read frankenbeans post I be reading it like a coked up white boy taking too fast. Kanye shrug
roll.gif
 i do the same **** but its weird with u because i picture the girl in your avy when i read your post. but im not white if that matters....and also not coked up but i guess you can always have worse gimmicks like penny,i mean his cuz 
eyes.gif

I reported all of you to 4w for being out past curfew.
ntwt dont sleep lol but ive been sleep lately,started a new job gotta get sleep,barely but anyway you marks dont need to get into the personal life of Franklin bennett 
**breaking kayfabe**

@john2st your a cool dude man,sorry to hear about your losses,ntwt always got your back homie.
just tryna make #deepsea proud 

Can't believe the homie John came with that late night/early morning Ziggler slander :smh

-It was announced at the WWE SmackDown television taping on Tuesday night in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that at the upcoming WWE Hell In A Cell pay-per-view, the match between John Cena and Dean Ambrose will now have a stipulation.

The Cena-Ambrose bout will now be a no holds barred match with a contract on a pole, with the winner still advancing later in the pay-per-view to a match with “Mr. Money In The Bank” Seth Rollins. Based on advertising, the person who loses the Cena-Ambrose match will likely face Randy Orton later on in the pay-per-view.

Vince Russo :nerd: we about to have multiple *random things you can find in your office on a pole matches :lol:

Last edited:
-It was announced at the WWE SmackDown television taping on Tuesday night in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that at the upcoming WWE Hell In A Cell pay-per-view, the match between John Cena and Dean Ambrose will now have a stipulation.

The Cena-Ambrose bout will now be a no holds barred match with a contract on a pole, with the winner still advancing later in the pay-per-view to a match with “Mr. Money In The Bank” Seth Rollins. Based on advertising, the person who loses the Cena-Ambrose match will likely face Randy Orton later on in the pay-per-view.

Vince Russo
nerd.gif
we about to have multiple *random things you can find in your office on a pole matches
laugh.gif
blah

TURRIBLE.

Why even throw Randy in the mix for HIAC? Makes him look weak as hell.

And how many times in a row do we have to see cena/ambrose vs orton/kane/seth to close SD/Raw? 

So...if Ambrose wins (which he should), we get Cena/Orton for the 2846987398647th time?

Back
Top Bottom