Wrestling Thread Sep 5-11 | 9/11 TNA No Surrender PPV - Bound 4 Glory Finals, Angle/Sting/Anderson

Layla, dios mio!!!
eek.gif

cody rhodes is one lucky SOB

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Really???? So he finally realized that he should have took his father's name in the first place instead of trying to strike out on his own with the worst name possible?

Whether he takes his father's name or not doesn't matter.

He'll still be the same mediocre wrestler with the same bland personality.

Gotta agree.  Dude has no personality, no charisma.  He's not getting over regardless of what his name is.  We saw how well things worked out for Dibiase.

Ted Dibiase can do well as a face.  He has that Southern charm.  Remember when He faced Orton in '09 and the fans were really gettin' behind him?  As for Joe Hennig.  Wow.  He's gonna have to work wit a horse shoe in his trunks in order to get over.  32 yrs old, generic ring attire, personality like frozen custard.  I pray for him.  Ship him to Smackdown.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Another reason I hate twitter:

- Rosa Mendes hit up Twitter over the weekend, and did not have some kind words for some of the other WWE Divas. Here are some of the comments she made, which are believed to be directed towards AJ and Kaitlyn…

"If i'm making people upset, I don't really care. I'm sick of seeing the Divas division ruined by these rookies. Sexy, smart, powerful!"

"Stay in FCW and stop shopping at Target chicas!"

"One rookie looks 12 with a crater face, one looks like she is 40 and the other one looks like she needs to go on Jenny Craig."

"something happened, if you knew you would understand. Don't stop loving me:smile: Rosa Mendes doesn't go on a rant for no reason."

Credit: Pwinsider.com

I know this is more than likely kayfabe, but it's still pretty lame. But since divas and low-midcarders don't get mic time really, I guess
twitter makes sense.

roll.gif
Rosa tryin' to replace Melina as the locker room shrew.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

NTWE NEWS & NOTES

- As you may have or may not have known, HombreLobo was sent home during the NTWE's tour to India. Rumor has it was because he was seen backstage eating different flavors of chapstick, to which made officials feel uncomfortable and felt it was best if he was at home.

Spoiler [+]

It's my birthday today so I won't be watching RAW..hope it's good though.

looks like we are in for a new invasion-type stroryline

wwe magazine has put personel on "high alert", claiming that a tough enough cast off is looking to "invade" the wwe

This has fail written all over it.  Guys who people don't know who can't wrestle and are undersized trying to invade WWE.  If WWE blew it with The Nexus, the nwo , wcw, ecw , All the invasion angles, they sure as hell aren't going to succeed with Tough Enough guys.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]fixed.[/color]

looks like we are in for a new invasion-type stroryline

wwe magazine has put personel on "high alert", claiming that a tough enough cast off is looking to "invade" the wwe

This has fail written all over it.  Guys who people don't know who can't wrestle and are undersized trying to invade WWE.  If WWE blew it with The Nexus, they sure as hell aren't going to succeed with Tough Enough guys.
You would think with them refocusing on the different divisions that they would also focus on developing the gimmicks/characters they already have
instead of just throwing hoards of people on tv, then releasing them when they can't get over. Steve Blackman looks like The Rock compared to
half of this roster.

happy bday fly

may all your wishes come true...except those involving layla or aj

hate, hate, hate

drangonfly bday today?

happy birthday man!!!!

maybe as a gift, somebody will give u a book on instructions on how to cut a promo.`

drangonfly bday today?

happy birthday man!!!!

maybe as a gift, somebody will give u a book on instructions on how to cut a promo.`
If only he didn't have the reading comprehension of a hermit crab.
frown.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]fly's birthday? word?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...... *logs out*[/color]

Originally Posted by NobleKane

if your in charge i suggest you make 4wrestling come out in a sin cara like cat mask and come to the ring with one of his flea infested cats like the british bulldogs brought a bulldog to the ring back in the day...

Dreya and Gizmo are cleaner, eat better food, drink filtered water, and are disease free, unlike you and others in your family.

laugh.gif
 come on there buddy why you get so mad? was just throwing around creative ideas for you! you would start off as a heel and instead of throwing the traditional salt/powder in your opponents eyes you would throw killy litter! you would carry a bag to the ring and if you win you would open your bag over your opponent and like 4 or 5 cats would fall out over your opponents beatin carcass!

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]fly's birthday? word?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...... *logs out*[/color]

roll.gif

Happy bday bro. I forgive you for that botched DDT.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

i hope raw isn't trash this week..

atleast we know we are going to get a bad promo by wrinkly, jort wearing bret hart

Back
Top Bottom