Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

latest

Takeover is guaranteed to be better than SummerFest..

Adam Cole's pop was huge..Can't wait to see what he can do in NXT..

Great talker/charismatic, solid in the ring but won't blow you away

Mostly agree..Dude can go in the ring..He's done some great stuff in PWG where he won BOLA..And he was a 3x ROH champion..I think he'll fit right in to NXT and have some great matches..

Mostly agree..Dude can go in the ring..He's done some great stuff in PWG where he won BOLA..And he was a 3x ROH champion..I think he'll fit right in to NXT and have some great matches..

Oh I don't doubt it..NXT will be great for him.

I posted about a ROH stable forming in NXT earlier in the week. Regarding that, they may add "a few more" members to the group.

I will check out NXT TO3 before SSlam. Hearing great things about the show.

Sunday night needs to close with either Joe or Braun winning. I don't even think Brock gets that big of a pop unless the finish is like the Triple Threat with Seth and Cena at Rumble a few years ago :smokin

So with Nak and Jinder. What would be the bigger story for them with Jinder and the India tour coming up? Have him walk in as Champ defending and beating my guess Sami. Or try to hype up a show where he regains it in India and get that big pop and they can use that for a future DVD or be a moment that they replayed years down the road.

drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345
Asuka vs Goldberg has to happen now.

Asuka will wash Gillberg too. Gonna try to watch tonight/tomorrow. I got way to faded last night and had someone come over so I could get the Asuka treatment for myself.

I am so glad y'all realize why I fell in love with this broad so long ago. Her swagger, her technique, and her expressiveness sold me at first sight. Kairi is really similar in that they can sell with their facial expressions and transcend language to get someone to dislike them or love them.

Just reading the reaction, the fapcoma is gonna be VERY real.

Back
Top Bottom