Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

if gargano makes it to the main roster, fans gonna get him over Daniel Bryan style
Marks going to want him to beat Brock and Braun on the same night

You know the WWE needs to have WWE plastered on everything like people are blind :lol: Just like advertising for the Network WHILE YOU'RE WATCHING STUFF ON THE NETWORK :rofl:

ya got folks threatening to cancel. got to sell them on something

Been good homie. Off today so I don't have to be there for inventory... IMG_1275.PNG About to head outside and start :smokin either some Cookies or Space Ghost. Work is going well, my store manager wanted me to switch departments again to help out where service is slacking so I transfer on the first. A week from today means I Wil have been married 7 years. ****, I'm old B. IMG_1131.GIF How you been tho?

Don't like this scrawny frail dude Adam Cole.
Never did.
Therefore there is no turn with me.

I can why yall marks go into fap comas over his pretty lil feminine *** :rolleyes

ReDragon is next

Never cared for Roode in TNA so it aint a turn for me but ReDragon is LEGIT. Only problem is they came over a yr or 2 late

Cole on the other hand is one of the few indie guys whos better on the mic than in ring. If he gets a better finisher then he could be really good overall in NXT/WWE

Don't like this scrawny frail dude Adam Cole.
Never did.
Therefore there is no turn with me.

I can why yall marks go into fap comas over his pretty lil feminine *** :rolleyes

i mentioned it before, but he's going to end up looking all swole and jacked.
his schedule will consist of working out and performing a couple shows. he doesn't have to worry about scheduling, selling t-shirts, etc.

dont know the plans for drew mcintyre, but it's going to be interesting who HHH decides to be the guy going forward in Nxt. I assume Aleister gets a bigger push and Hideo moves to main roster?

Seeing people say that they were told to turn their Bullet Club shirts inside out. I was there last night and saw many a BC shirt worn the right way.

Interesting to see Sasha get booed last night. The crowd, at least the men, were in Alexa's corner.

Seeing people say that they were told to turn their Bullet Club shirts inside out. I was there last night and saw many a BC shirt worn the right way.

Interesting to see Sasha get booed last night. The crowd, at least the men, were in Alexa's corner.

It was in Brooklyn and Sasha is from Boston, those boos made sense :lol:

Back
Top Bottom