• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Mojo Rawley’s online promos for his match with Zack Ryder on Sunday got a ton of praise from all over the place, and could have him in-line for a mid-card push.

More wrestlers should try this and just see what happens. Better to do that (especially if it fits with an upcoming match/angle) than to do passive aggressive stuff like tweeting. Plus, it’s not like the WWE does a good job of advancing storylines with low/miscarders. I don’t think Mojo and Ryder were on tv for like 3 weeks when they initially planted seeds for a heel turn. May as well create your own screen time

More wrestlers should try this and just see what happens. Better to do that (especially if it fits with an upcoming match/angle) than to do passive aggressive stuff like tweeting. Plus, it’s not like the WWE does a good job of advancing storylines with low/miscarders. I don’t think Mojo and Ryder were on tv for like 3 weeks when they initially planted seeds for a heel turn. May as well create your own screen time
Also more importantly: Let wrestlers look into the camera. Instantly makes a promo better

giphy.gif

On 2nd thought, the Cody vs. DC stuff has to be a build up for the Big Arena show the Bullet Club wants to put on.

Not even sure why I didn't think about that before

Wonder if my man Lex Luger ever getting in the HOF, As we all know that Meekmahon thinks that Luger had a big part in the Elizabeth death.

Serious question tho who’s watching wrestle kingdom LIVE? Think I’m gonna do it
I will catch it after work that day.

They really need to just make the show on the first Saturday of the new year.

I understand the 1/4 tradition but they miss out on so many fans by having it in the middle of the week.

I will catch it after work that day.

They really need to just make the show on the first Saturday of the new year.

I understand the 1/4 tradition but they miss out on so many fans by having it in the middle of the week.

Well, culturally speaking, the Japanese have the week after Christmas off so it isn't that odd that their biggest show is during a period where fans would be able to pack Korakuen Hall.

The E would be wiser to actually copy the model and do Mania during Spring Break or a holiday weekend where families/fans would have a week off for the festivities that they have take place. But again, you start getting into traditions of when these things have been held before, booking issues, etc.

Mailman left this last night, not sure who it's from because as per my promise to Case, I would wait.

But this immediately made my day better.

Attachments

• 20171218_084557.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
Watching Omega-Okada 3 before I go to work on axs tv. So glad that they have these shows on this channel and they seem to be doing a better job at pumping out new episodes than before. I think they’re latest episode is from power struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom