WSHH-Bus Driver Falls Asleep Knocks Out Dozens Of Cars On The Road And 2 Gay Dudes Jump A Girl On TV

Joined Mar 6, 2004
Thats all the Latin tabloids have been talking about for weeks. Gay dude even went on LA Mega to defend himself. He said she was drunk off her mind and she called him a fa gg ot. He said "I am gay so I guess I can't get offended; Just like you cant get offended when I call you a +@*@% cause thats what you are."

Joined Aug 24, 2005
cameraman tryin to get a crotch shot at 1:27

these vids have nothing to do with WSHH though

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Originally Posted by JJ1223

cameraman tryin to get a crotch shot at 1:27

these vids have nothing to do with WSHH though
The vids are actually from WSHH but for some reason the videos from WSHH wont show up in my post so i just found them on youtube.

Joined Jan 2, 2007
that dominican girl video was big in PR..everybody was talking about when i was there last weekend...i dont think shes all that tho.

Joined Sep 29, 2004
That car accident one was crazy. That bus threw them cars out the way like nothing.

Joined Oct 19, 2004
First off that Bus went threw those cars like a video game.  Dude must of been knocked out. 

and why did that Hostess go after that dude?  How come you couldn't hear her?  I tell you what them gay dudes had each others back - literally

Joined Dec 21, 2004
@ that bus demolishing those cars.

gay dudes are too funny, hating on the chick while explaining the situation.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now