WSHH CANDY

yo im new to the internet and came across this website worldstarhiphop im wondering to prevent me from spending my whole day lookin for these chicks which shorties on the candies, honey's and etc... are the baddest joints on the NET?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

New to the internet huh?
I was about to post this, you're a wizard.
eek.gif

eek.gif
 thats the first time i have ever seen generaiya not talk about generaiya in third person like generaiya usually does when he talks about generaiya

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

based on your post count, your not new.

u guys. i have 2000+ plus another account which was banned which i might have had 6000-8000 i dont really remember. i been on this spot for a hot minute bcuz its the shiznit. im talking about the website im lookin at fly honeys on... u kno' the ones i dont normally see on the skreetz.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

based on your post count, your not new.

u guys. i have 2000+ plus another account which was banned which i might have had 6000-8000 i dont really remember. i been on this spot for a hot minute bcuz its the shiznit. im talking about the website im lookin at fly honeys on... u kno' the ones i dont normally see on the skreetz.
128773478691263236.jpg

Originally Posted by go rilla

eek.gif
 thats the first time i have ever seen generaiya not talk about generaiya in third person like generaiya usually does when he talks about generaiya

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OP's post was too ridiculous. Had Generaiya at a loss for words.

WSHH candy be having my chest hurting.

them chicks are dope.

sadly, they only after a quick come up, either thru a mans seed or a reality show...

and once they realize life isn't about certain things, its too late cuz they lost that beautiful shape and have nothing in life to show for her age.

then they result to getting hit up by some ridiculous knuckle head, and live of government funding.

meh...

Originally Posted by ricky409

WSHH candy be having my chest hurting.

them chicks are dope.

sadly, they only after a quick come up, either thru a mans seed or a reality show...

and once they realize life isn't about certain things, its too late cuz they lost that beautiful shape and have nothing in life to show for her age.

then they result to getting hit up by some ridiculous knuckle head, and live of government funding.

meh...

roll.gif
alien.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
glasses.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom