WSHH*** FIELD FIGHT

what kinda random gathering was this? @%!?... idk vid was horrawful... only good think was that girl in the pink shirt and shorts pounding out the other chick

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wasup with gay dudes brawling on cam now?!?!

dude hit her with the Sagat, TIGER, TIGER, TIGER KNEE!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i need a gif.

ugh I shouldn't laugh but that was a good one.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Atleast they not shooting each other they're getting that anna out of their system.

I mean some people like to watch grown men in underwear do the same thing for no reason

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

always wanted to ask...is it wrong for a gay dude to hit a girl ??

no flame
It's definitely wrong because even though they act like them, they're still stronger by gender

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wasup with gay dudes brawling on cam now?!?!

dude hit her with the Sagat, TIGER, TIGER, TIGER KNEE!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i need a gif.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You a fool for that one,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by Iansmk

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why do black people continuously record these things and put them on the net?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This type of trash isn't improving the image of the Black community one bit.[/color]

tired.gif
why even start talking about this. its people fighting. would it be okay if it was white people? pretend its white people if this upsets you.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why not? YES it's people fighting, people fight everyday, but to put this $%@@ out there? Dudes need to start recording themselves giving a homeless person money or helping an old lady cross the street, not taping some 50 man savage like brawl, this type of $%@@ is just sad.. Secondly, why are you mentioning white people to me? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] It wouldn't be okay if any group of people did this, but at the end of the day, which group of people do YOU think this type of ghetto $%@@ falls in line with? White people? give me a !*+%$@# break.[/color]

what bro? i have seen trashy white people get into fights just like this. I have seen trashy asians fight over some dumb *!%!. what your saying is just a blatant generalization. anybody race could be in this situation not just black people. I hate when people just sit and generalize people just because of the color other skin. not everyone who is black goes around fighting people like this video. like how not every white person goes around lynching black folks and tattooing swastikas on their bodies.
get that hate out your heart bro.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why do black people continuously record these things and put them on the net?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This type of trash isn't improving the image of the Black community one bit.[/color]

tired.gif
sad, but this is true
I'm not going to lie....sometimes I wonder why we as black people continue to do these things....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

Why do black people continuously record these things and put them on the net?

This type of trash isn't improving the image of the Black community one bit.

tired.gif
why even start talking about this. its people fighting. would it be okay if it was white people? pretend its white people if this upsets you.
Why not? YES it's people fighting, people fight everyday, but to put this $%@@ out there? Dudes need to start recording themselves giving a homeless person money or helping an old lady cross the street, not taping some 50 man savage like brawl, this type of $%@@ is just sad.. Secondly, why are you mentioning white people to me?
laugh.gif
It wouldn't be okay if any group of people did this, but at the end of the day, which group of people do YOU think this type of ghetto $%@@ falls in line with? White people? give me a !*+%$@# break.

what bro? i have seen trashy white people get into fights just like this. I have seen trashy asians fight over some dumb *!%!. what your saying is just a blatant generalization. anybody race could be in this situation not just black people. I hate when people just sit and generalize people just because of the color other skin. not everyone who is black goes around fighting people like this video. like how not every white person goes around lynching black folks and tattooing swastikas on their bodies.
smh.gif

I dont think the problem here is that other people dont fight or do stupid $!%*. Thats not what hes saying.
The problem is that for centuries black people have openly discussed about their struggles in this country. They way theyre looked upon by the white man or just the way society views them in general. As wrong as it is, its pretty much a fact that black people have more obstacles to overcome in this country. From getting a job to the way they get treated by the law. Given this knowledge, why do black people continue to involve themselves in these altercations? Even worse why do they feel the need to put this up on the internet if they know that they are constantly being judged by society?

Sure white people do stupid things, Asians do stupid things, EVERYBODY does stupid things, but can we all agree that nobody faces the discrimination that black people face in thsi country? Why not just put a little more effort to not enforce the stereotypes? I just dont get it.

tired.gif

I hate society.  This now makes you cool?  People brag to their friends about this stuff? 

tired.gif

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why not? YES it's people fighting, people fight everyday, but to put this $%@@ out there? Dudes need to start recording themselves giving a homeless person money or helping an old lady cross the street, not taping some 50 man savage like brawl, this type of $%@@ is just sad.. Secondly, why are you mentioning white people to me? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] It wouldn't be okay if any group of people did this, but at the end of the day, which group of people do YOU think this type of ghetto $%@@ falls in line with? White people? give me a !*+%$@# break.[/color]

smh.gif
Ignorant.
eek.gif

Borderline racism..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpMan Jam

Atl Huh?
I came in to say this.  I was pretty shocked to hear that Atlanta was the gayest town in America, but the evidence supports it now.

bLaZ3n wrote:
ccookielover49 wrote:
Frische Produkte wrote:

Frische Produkte wrote:

tired.gif

Why not? YES it's people fighting, people fight everyday, but to put this $%@@ out there? Dudes need to start recording themselves giving a homeless person money or helping an old lady cross the street, not taping some 50 man savage like brawl, this type of $%@@ is just sad.. Secondly, why are you mentioning white people to me?
laugh.gif
It wouldn't be okay if any group of people did this, but at the end of the day, which group of people do YOU think this type of ghetto $%@@ falls in line with? White people? give me a !*+%$@# break.

what bro? i have seen trashy white people get into fights just like this. I have seen trashy Asians fight over some dumb *!%!. what your saying is just a blatant generalization. anybody race could be in this situation not just black people. I hate when people just sit and generalize people just because of the color other skin. not everyone who is black goes around fighting people like this video. like how not every white person goes around lynching black folks and tattooing swastikas on their bodies.
smh.gif

Ignorant.
eek.gif

Borderline racism..
smh.gif

I wouldn't say all that. He just wants to see black people do better for themselves then what he sees depicted daily on WSHH.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

bLaZ3n wrote:
ccookielover49 wrote:
Frische Produkte wrote:

Frische Produkte wrote:

tired.gif
laugh.gif

what bro? i have seen trashy white people get into fights just like this. I have seen trashy Asians fight over some dumb *!%!. what your saying is just a blatant generalization. anybody race could be in this situation not just black people. I hate when people just sit and generalize people just because of the color other skin. not everyone who is black goes around fighting people like this video. like how not every white person goes around lynching black folks and tattooing swastikas on their bodies.
smh.gif

Ignorant.
eek.gif

Borderline racism..
smh.gif

I wouldn't say all that. He just wants to see black people to better for themselves then what he sees depicted daily on WSHH.
eyes.gif

Im white, and i didnt sit here watching this video going "OH THOSE BLACKS, UP TO IT AGAIN". there is trash in every race in this country and **** happens. thats it. you somehow pulled race into this, for no reason, and again making blatant stereotypes about black people and 'ghetto perceptions'.  i think your the one with the ghetto perceptions. a race discussion doesnt need to come out of every video.
edit: also the reason why there arent WSHH videos of people walking people across the street, and giving homeless people money, is because nobody wants to watch those videos.  the name of the thread was "FIELD FIGHT", you came in here and you got what you should have expected.

Back
Top Bottom