WSHH*** FIELD FIGHT

Ya'll $*@%#$# get back!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

THIS IS WHY MY PEOPLE CAN'T PROGRESS IN LIFE! I DIDN'T EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO BUT F^%$ ****STARHIPHOP AND ALL THAT THEY STAND FOR. YES I'M MAD AND NO I WON'T TAKE THE CAPS OFF.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

THIS IS WHY MY PEOPLE CAN'T PROGRESS IN LIFE! I DIDN'T EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO BUT F^%$ ****STARHIPHOP AND ALL THAT THEY STAND FOR. YES I'M MAD AND NO I WON'T TAKE THE CAPS OFF.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by Iansmk

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why do black people continuously record these things and put them on the net?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This type of trash isn't improving the image of the Black community one bit.[/color]

tired.gif
why even start talking about this. its people fighting. would it be okay if it was white people? pretend its white people if this upsets you.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why not? YES it's people fighting, people fight everyday, but to put this @+%* out there? Dudes need to start recording themselves giving a homeless person money or helping an old lady cross the street, not taping some 50 man savage like brawl, this type of @+%* is just sad.. Secondly, why are you mentioning white people to me? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] It wouldn't be okay if any group of people did this, but at the end of the day, which group of people do YOU think this type of ghetto @+%* falls in line with? White people? give me a @%@+!*! break.[/color]

What the **+* is this $@+%? You're basically saying black and "ghetto" are synonymous.

Uncle Tom ain't even the word for people like you.
roll.gif
You are taking what he said and completely taking it to the tenth degree or putting words in his mouth... Like it or not there's a good amount of people that have the stereotype in their head (however stupid you may think it is), this video is not gonna change anyone's mind. Point blank, even if ONE person now thinks that black and "ghetto" are synonymous (which this video does not help at all), it does not help the black community out at all.

Hell look at some of these replies about it being from ATL. People are now guessing that every damn one of these fights are in Atlanta because this might be the 3rd fight video on WSHH from Atlanta. You would be ignorant to think that race can't be looked at in the same view.

Back
Top Bottom