WTB Jordan III in Indy

Anyone know where may still have the III's in the Flip or Harbor Blue colourway. Any help would be great thanks.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

thanks for the info
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Even though it's after the RD, remember this...

#1---"Glendale" no longer exists...
#2---Unless you want to make a dry run, I wouldn't go to Greenwood...when they DO get Jordans, they only get 20-40 pairs, since it's not an urban mall or anything close. Most of the time, they don't get 'em at all.
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

went yesterday and everywhere i went they were out of the flips so I picked up a pair of harbor blues.

INshoekid.. u still work at the Nike Outlet in Edinburgh??
GET AT ME ON MYSPACE
TEAM SUNSSteve For MV3
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Diaw-Barbosa-Banks-Thomas-Ja. Jones-Ju. Jones-Rose-Burke-Piatkowski-Marks

Back
Top Bottom