Wuts a good a.m. job, m - f, for a guy????????

prefer 9 to 5 or around that time.
i cant find a job to fit my life
thankss
$$Team Fabolous$$
SELLING - Crooks&Castles Chain Hoody sz M,(cheap!!!)
SELL ME YOUR FORCES SIZE 10-10.5 !!!!!!!!!!
EMAIL AllRedJsNT@yahoo.com AIM igotmjsthatudont

work @ fedex/ups. loading up the trailers :nerd:
nerd.gif
i don't even know what a signature looks like.​

dock worker for fedex/ups/ random warehouse
its hard work but might give you a workout and you get to listen to 1 ear on ya ipod. good job if you stay there.

yea, ive been applying at warehouses but u gotta start at the night shift.
fedex/ups? can u start at days?
$$ Team Fabolous $$

i dont wanna sound dumb but how do i apply? i went to ups.com and dont see nuthin
$$Team Fabolous$$

You want to find your local UPS or FEDEX and apply in person. You may be able to even get an interview on the spot. Good luck.
DJ Ransom

I don't know where you live, but you can make some good money doing construction. I'm getting into the Bricklayers Union next February and journeymen make $42 an hour. 7 hour work days and you're usually home at a decent hour.
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

im in so cal. beaumont area

$$Team Fabolous$$

shake n bake718 -
more info on bricklayer construction thing????
These cats drink champagne and toast to death and pain
Like slaves on a ship talking about who got the flyest chain

^^^ It depends on where you live. I'm in NYC so we have a union for bricklayers that you have to join and pay dues each month to become a member. You also have to go to their school for a few months to learn the trade. If you're from a small town or something, there might not be a union for that and you're prob not going to make the same amount as people from NY.
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

Quote:
i dont wanna sound dumb but how do i apply? i went to ups.com and dont see nuthin
https://ups.managehr.com/Home.htm

i work at ups and the midnight shift is from around 11 to around 3...good thing is you can usually always pull a double shift if you really want to...and it's about to be the holidays so they are gonna need more employees around this time...but it will be tough your first couple of weeks

For UPS...do you have to work a certain amount of time before you qualify for their tuition reimbursement, or can you request it as soon as you are hired?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

i heard ups/fedex is similar to slave labor
any truth to that rumor?
Yes! I know atleast 3 friends who HAVE worked there.

Look into telemarketing though. You may think it's not your cup of tea but I thought the same thing until I seen the money!!!!!!!
eek.gif

i work in a parking lot for a hospital . Doin Valet .Mon - Fri 6am - 2pm . Best schedule . Doing school in the afternoon in Jan. only problem is that youroutside the WHOLLLEE day & if your in NYC you just seen this rain come down hard .
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom