WWE SmackDown Live - Manila

After 3 years.. THEY are coming back!!!

Araneta Coliseum
July 10, 2009 | Friday at 7:00PM

http://www.ticketnet.com.ph/
[table][tr][td]Seat Location[/td] [td]Price[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RINGSIDE (Reserved Seating)[/td] [td]10500[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PATRON VIP (Reserved Seating)[/td] [td]5250[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PATRON (Reserved Seating)[/td] [td]4200[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LOWER BOX (Reserved Seating)[/td] [td]3675[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UPPER BOX A (Reserved Seating)[/td] [td]2573[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UPPER BOX B (Free Seating)[/td] [td]1260[/td] [/tr][/table]
WWE FANS.. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

eek.gif

watched both Raw and Smackdown when they went here before.

i just hope SD has a good lineup when they come here.

i watched Raw only, and met most of the Smackdown stars in their hotel, kaya didn't bother to watch them in action as it is the same on tv.
smile.gif
hope to seemore smackdown stars this time.

i don not follw wwe anymore, parang nawala na yung appeal sa akin masyado na madami storya saka yung mga pangalan nila yung names na lang nila, the bestprobably was during the 80's and 90's, was lucky enough to see the WWF when they came to town way back early 90's, 5th grade pa ata ako nun, maineven was bret hart vs oewn hart, andun din sina undertaker vs yokozuna, i'm sure it would be fun for die hard wrestling fans, just reminisced for a second
laugh.gif

as for me, i enjoyed more of the WWE RAW show than the Smackdown last time they were here. Grabe when Triple H enters, the big dome roared really loud! hope ican watch them again this time around.
happy.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

any suggestions on what seats to get? ano ba yung pinaka sulit other than the ringside seats (too expensive eh).. ill be treating my dad kasi and my 8 year oldbrother when they come home for their vacation.. =) thanks in advance!

bro taken24, you may take the lower box seat, it won't be too high, and since elevated seats din naman siya, you won't be havin a problem din if ever,just a suggestion. Got my patron tickets a few weeks back
smile.gif

Man wrestling is kinda boring nowadays.... ginagawang less-violent ung wwe right now eh....

I watched both Raw and SD! back in 2006 in which I was still 13...hahaha

No plans to see SD!

Ticket prices went up also....

@AirGnot2324 I cant forget that moment Triple H entered the ring and the crowd went wild!

I was there when Cena's head was busted open during a steel cage match with Edge for the WWE title.. I was there as well when Undertaker came out from thelocker room to aid Batista from a gangbang by Booker T and Finlay
laugh.gif

I hope there's gonna be day 2 if tickets would sold out.

@ hypercrunk

laugh.gif
hope hhh will be there again

@ shrewd03

I'm hoping for that as well.. I'm really looking forward to see hbk

HBK will most probably be drafted to Smackdown, as posted on the net before, there's a conflict with his Church commitment and Smackdown, so most likelyHBK will stay in Raw.

I hope Smackdown would be able to get Christian.

the smackdown & ecw stars gonna be here:

Jeff Hardy
Edge
Rey Mysterio
Chris Jericho
Kane
CM Punk
Umaga
Michelle McCool

*Line-up subject to change

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

gimme ufc!
Bro, from what I recall...ABS-CBN is supposed to bring the UFC to Manila this year. I don't want to make too much out of it, but they had afeature on Lyodo Machida the other night on TV Patrol. Might be a sign...a good sign I might add...of things to come
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

gimme ufc!
Bro, from what I recall...ABS-CBN is supposed to bring the UFC to Manila this year. I don't want to make too much out of it, but they had a feature on Lyodo Machida the other night on TV Patrol. Might be a sign...a good sign I might add...of things to come
smile.gif
lets hope this happens!

Originally Posted by melo15fan

Didn't expect the prices to be that high...
frown.gif

prices for this event are almost identical from the past raw and smackdown events 3 years ago. Ganyan talaga dude.. Way overpriced sa atin. The ringside seatsfrom the Smackdown event in Bangkok 3 years ago was only around 5k php.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom