WWE, Vince McMahon and Eddie Guerrero

Allowed the personal use of company jet (10) times per year.
roll.gif
Yea, this was the part that had me crackin up and
eek.gif
ing at the same time. Dude could fly to Paris on his day off, likeit's nothing.

thats messed up even if it was acting she shouldnt have done some bull like that if i was one of her daughters id be like%$*!...I understand Big Show, TripleH, and Taker and Angle making millions becuase they have talent and are good but%$*! John Cena gets paid millions and he sucks really hard....I SPIT ON THATPAY CHECK AND WHAT VICKIE DID

seriously, do you expect her to never move on from eddie? she has to get on with her life, and participating in stupid storylines is now a part of it.

this is why kristal got fired, because she didn't want to this storyline. vickie doesn't see anything wrong with it, because there is nothing wrongwith it.

cena is the company meal ticket. you KNOW how the women and girls react when he comes out.

Eddie made a lot more than that during his title run, as everyone who wins the title does, but considering what he did for the business, its a shame he wasonly making that much with all the travel expense, and having a pretty big family.

:Quote:
- Maria: $41,000

Damn 4W you don't even have to wine and dine this ho. If the above is true, you may have a chance. You could put her up in the Days Inn andtake her out to the Sizzler and she'd be impressed.

I gotta think some of those totals...especially for the women...are incorrect. No way those chicks look like that and put themselves through that kind ofpunishment for a measly 40 to 60 grand.

What a M.I.W.K.F. (I can't even pronounce that)

But seriously, Triple H is treated like royalty.

Back
Top Bottom