WWE WrestleMania XXVI 3.28 7PM | Taker vs HBK, Hart vs McMahon, Batista vs Cena, Jericho vs Edge

^BigJ33..watch it..you don't even have to order it...nothing like watching Wrestlemania...former fan or loyal.
i sure as hell will not be paying $65..and I know a stream will fail tonight so...

http://www.tvandsportstreams.tv/ .. 5 dollars. one day pass

^^^^Is this site legitimate? As in quality and it won't fail if I pay for the one day pass.

100% legit. And quality is great.

4w himself was the one that put us on to that site.

Are there any spots in NYC that is showing Wrestlemania XXVI tonight? Thanks in advance.

^^^After I register for a day, where do I go for the WM live video? Also, I have a plug-in for a mac to my tv so will that work to enlarge it to my TV? Thanks for any help.

Just look at the channels. Usually they say what they're playing in the description.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I haven't watched wrestling in years, but seeing the Undertaker (my all-time favorite) vs. HBK, then Hart back in action against McMahon, really makes me want to watch
laugh.gif
Co-sign. I feel the same.

^^youngin33...Look at the FAQ and then Help/Support Forum..I was just trying to figure out how to get everything setup (Im using my girls macbook and it's rather different as opposed to how i've been using winamp on the PC). I got it working though (tested out another stream). Your mac to tv plugin should work.
100% legit..the WM stream should be up later.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Divas 10 Tag: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Botchfest, hopefully one or two nipple slips[/color]
roll.gif

ShowMiz vs Morrison/Truth: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]ShowMiz[/color]
MITB: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Drew McIntyre[/color]
Orton vs Rhodes vs Dibiase: RKO
Punk vs Mysterio: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Mysterio[/color]
HHH vs Sheamus: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Sheamus[/color]
Cena vs Batista: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Cena[/color]
Bret vs Vince: Bret
Jericho vs Edge: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Edge[/color]
HBK vs Taker: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Taker[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)][/color]

My predictions.

My Wrestlemania 26 predictions..

Divas match – Who in the match?
Punk vs Mysterio - Punk
Randy vs Rhodes vs Dibiase - Orton

Triple H vs Sheamus- HHH
ShoMiz vs Black Magic/White Shadow – Morrison/R-Truth
Hart vs McMahon - Hart
MITB match - McIntyre
Jericho vs Edge – Jericho (IMO) (Edge is going to go for the spear and get caught by the codebreaker)

Batista vs Cena – Batista

Taker vs HBK – Taker (18-0)

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

^BigJ33..watch it..you don't even have to order it...nothing like watching Wrestlemania...former fan or loyal.
i sure as hell will not be paying $65..and I know a stream will fail tonight so...

http://www.tvandsportstreams.tv/ .. 5 dollars. one day pass
Good looking out man! Just registered, paid and got everything working. 
pimp.gif

Can't wait! 

laugh.gif
I'm still not paying for a stream. I would have ordered but all I have is basic cable now and I don't like ordering PPV's that I'll watch alone. If anyone can get a Veetle stream then its appreciated.

I'm paid and registered with that site, but the video streams are not working for me. I downloaded the setup for TVASS and WinAmp and it still directs me to an audo file that plays from itunes that is very choppy. Wondering if anyone can help me out? Thanks.

Wow...totally forgot WM was today.

Tvsportsandstreams it is.

Getting ready to head to the Glendale area for the event, and I am very excited.
Predictions:

ShoMiz (c) v. John Morrison/R-Truth:

The team of ShoMiz has been a pleasant surprise. At this stage in his career, I kinda like Big Show as a dominant tag team partner, he and Jericho worked well & The Miz has a "million dollar mouth" to go along with decent in-ring ability, he has improved damn near 100% since his "host of SmackDown!" & "Hoorah!" days. Then you have the thrown together team of Morrison/R-Truth. I hate that they just threw them together because they felt they just needed to get them on the card, you are killing the tag team division when you don't push ACTUAL teams (CrymeTyme, Hart Dynasty, etc...) I feel K-Kwik & Johnny Nitro would be better suited replacing two people in MITB as opposed to being thrown into a match they shouldn't win. Miz w/ 3 straps could be a cool gimmick if they let it continue and I think they will.

Winner = ShoMiz

CM Punk v. Rey Mysterio (joins the SES if he loses):

Since reverting back to his "straight edge means I'm better than you" gimmick CM Punk has been just that, better than everybody, he is the best heel in WWE and the Straight Edge Society could be a pretty neat faction (ESP, w/ Serena's straight edge boobs). Rey Mysterio on the other hand... well I have to be honest, Rey Mysterio's underdog title got old 3 years ago, I honestly wouldn't mind if he stepped away cause I just am literally tired of Rey Mysterio. However, this program has been VERY good and the match could steal the show cause they both can go. I am predicting Punk goes over here, and will have Rey act like Shawn Michaels did when he "worked" for JBL.

Winner = CM Punk

Money in the Bank Ladder Match:

Dolph Ziggler - I'm sorry, I just don't see what is appealing about Dolph, he has a stupid name to go along with a variant Mr. Perfect gimmick, but he has been a pretty big name on Friday night's so him being in this match is no surprise, him winning would be, but thankfully that won't happen.

Shelton Benjamin - *Sigh* another token spot fest for him.

Kofi Kingston - See Shelton Benjamin

Kane - It's not May 19th so everybody should be safe from him.

Fat Hardy - Nope.

Jack Swagger - I think he is going to be the guy who "last falls off the ladder so the eventual winner gets the briefcase" and IMO that is him being protected and looking strong in the match, I actually think they will have Swagger pwn noobs in the match but he won't win.

Evan Bourne - This dude is going to do something CRAZY tonight I have a feeling. But he has no chance of winning.

MVP - Since becoming a face MVP has lost his swag, he is just corny and it really doesn't suit his character IMO, I think him winning isn't far fetched but I don't see it happening.

Christian - I still want to say he is going to win it, but the way they've booked Drew getting into the match sort of makes him the favorite. I'm a HUGE Christian mark (I'm wearing my Captain Charisma shirt tonight even) and will go nuts if he wins, but I think he'll come up a little short.

Drew McIntyre - Winner.

Randy Orton v. Ted Dibiase v. Cody Rhodes:

After so many things they could've done with this fued, they really dropped the ball, expect Rhodes/Dibiase to team up until it's time to pin Randy where they argue then fight each other, allowing The Viper to start Rolling and strike with a Vintage RKO.

Winner = Randy Orton

Triple H v. Sheamus:

For as much (well deserved) crap we give Hunter Hearst Helmsley did you know since Wrestlemaina 21 he as only won 1 match (Last year over Orton)? He hasn't held a singles title in awhile and honestly I think he does the job tonight cause really he gains nothing by winning this match, except burying Sheamus (which actually could still happen haha)

Winner = Sheamus

Bret Hart v. Mr. McMahon:

Hart should not have come back cause this return has been lackluster at best, and I can't believe I'm saying this but Vince McMahon will have to carry the match, and before you call me crazy, he is completely capable of doing this. Nobody sells a beating like Vinnie Mac and even though they turn out to be drawn out squashes, all his matches turn out to be "entertaining" even though they may not be "good."

Winner = Bret Hart

John Cena v. Batista (c):

Heeltista has been a gift from God, and it's a shame we probably won't see him much after Cenanation runs wild on him.

Winner = John Cena

Chris Jericho (c) v. Edge:

For as good as both of these dudes are, the build up for the match really disappointed, but I still expect an awesome match, and we should get it, a bit of a surprise here as I think Chris Jericho actually retains.

Winner = Chris Jericho

Shawn Michales v. The Undertaker:

Thank you Shawn, it's been fun.

Winner = The Undertaker

Divas Match:

Winner = Those standing in line at the bathroom.

Originally Posted by youngin33

I'm paid and registered with that site, but the video streams are not working for me. I downloaded the setup for TVASS and WinAmp and it still directs me to an audo file that plays from itunes that is very choppy. Wondering if anyone can help me out? Thanks.
same thing happened to me..you on a MAC, correct?
go here.

http://www.tvandsportstre...m/showthread.php?t=14645

Originally Posted by youngin33

same thing happened to me..you on a MAC, correct?
go here.

http://www.tvandsportstre...m/showthread.php?t=14645
I'm also on a Mac but I downloaded MPlayer OSX (which was recommended from the site). Everything worked easily using that program. 

Naija Nitemare wrote:
HOOD17 wrote:
Only time I watch a paper view. Usually worth the money. Want to see taker/hbk

eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

haven't been this excited for Mania in quite some time

this... and I actually went last year
smh.gif
Originally Posted by jdcurt2

There was talk as of last night of having Bret/Vince main event. Also, Vince contacted Earl Hebner to show up for this match tonight
laugh.gif

isn't he still with tna
laugh.gif

Well, I'm on a PC, but the mac is the one we're going to be streaming it later with my boy's computer. He has the plug-in for the TV.

Back
Top Bottom