WWE WrestleMania XXVI 3.28 7PM | Taker vs HBK, Hart vs McMahon, Batista vs Cena, Jericho vs Edge

i havent watched wrestling in about a year. cool to see some interesting things have happend but it's still kinda the same.

k2h7o1.jpg

here are my predictions. i know yall find 4dubs more interesting but i have quite a knowledge about wrestling and good input imo
laugh.gif
anyways i am so PISSED i have work today and am not able to watch WM! i'm gonna have to d/l this and watch it tomorrow
laugh.gif
but here are my predictions

Show Miz (The Big Show and The Miz) (c) vs John Morrison and R-Truth - Unified Tag Team Championship Match
i dont see morrison and truth winning this match for the simple fact of i dont see them being a solid team. showmiz is a much stronger and more entertaining team. it looked like they just grabbed two random wrestlers (truth and morrison) and put them in a team. Morrison does not need to be in another tag team. he needs to focus on his singles career as i see him being a main event soon. they really messed up on this tag match. it shouldve been the hart dynasty because i dont see showmiz carrying the titles for too long because mix is supposed to feud with daniel bryan soon. but in the mean time Showmiz should retain.

Ted Dibiase Jr vs Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes - Triple Threat Match
with the crappy build up and all they really dropped the ball on this feud. they had no idea what to do with these three and out of no where they alreaady announced a triple threat match. anyways, as long as orton is on a card i'm happy. i hope they don't drop the ball with his character and don't know what to do with him. he should be a great tweener. with the way he's been losing and gettin beat up by legacy i see orton winning this. out of the two i see dibiase doing big things in the E. cody rhodes...not so much. but hey i could be wrong. when miz and morrison broke up i saw morrison doing big things and miz just getting lost in the shuffle. but look now...miz has 3 belts on him and has a feud on the way with daniel bryan. so who knows. but with the way they built this up i see orton winning.

Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres, Gail Kim, Beth Phoenix vs Michelle McCool, Layla, Maryse, Alicia Fox, Vickie Guerrero - 10 Diva Tag Match
i'll just be watching this for hopes of a nip slip
laugh.gif

HHH vs Sheamus
no way is trips losing to a youngster like sheamus. BUT i think it would be dumb to let him win tonight. if you let him win tonight again the crowd will see sheamus as weak and not believe he will main event etc...example vladimir kozlov. we've seen trips feud with younger wrestlers and we know what the outcome of each feud was. i don't think they've done a great enough job of building this feud either. i'm just REALLY glad trips is not in the main event picture. one of the least favorite matches on the card for me. i'd be surprised if they let sheamus go over.

Kane vs Kofi Kingston vs Evan Bourne vs MVP vs Christian, vs Dolph Ziggler vs Shelton Benjamin vs Jack Swagger vs Matt Hardy vs Drew McIntyre - Money in the Bank Ladder Match
there are TOO many wrestlers in this match. i feel like this is just a giveaway because they'll have another MITB ina few months. with too many wrestlers there will be acouple of botches here and there. they should just stick to a solid 6  and have a great quality 20-25 minute match instead of a quick 10-12 minute match with so many wrestlers. i WANT christian or dolph to win but i see them putting either kofi or drew over. i hope drew doesnt win it because i still see him needing time to grow as a singles wrestler and he still has the IC strap also. i hope of all of them Christian wins it so it'll lead to a feud with jericho or edge. a christian heel turn/edge program would be epic. shelton is past due a win here so i have no faith in him winning nor do i see mvp winning. kane is there just to get a big check to be on a WM card. same goes for hardy. i've lost faith in swagger as a wrestler. dude had so much build up but is nothing now. christian/kofi/mcintyre will be one of the victors...i'm hoping for a christian victory though. i want dolph to win but i know they won't give him that push.

CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio Jr
i LOVE this punk character. he is obviously the TOP HEEL in the industry. he's done such a great job of being a heel. from the look to the facial expressions...he's done a TERRIFIC job. i too am excited for this match. the stipulation is kind of a give away though...if rey loses he joins SES. i dont see that happening at all. i'm still waiting till they use joey mercury to join the SES. punk is the best thing in the E right now and i hope his character and stable continues past WM. this should be a great match as i remember their no.1 contender match for IC title a few months ago was solid but that was a face punk..a heel punk will make this match more entertaining also.

Chris Jericho (c) vs Edge - World Championship Match
i hope jericho wins here and we see christian try to interfere and cash in his contract after this match leading to a possible triple threat feud? that would be epic. they've done a great job building this match up. i hope jericho wins here cause if he doesnt it will be too short of a title run for him. i kinda dont like a face edge either. hes meant to be a heel imo. this should be a GREAT match as these two ALWAYS deliver...ESPECIALLY at WM. i see jericho holding the strap here.

Batista (c) vs John Cena - WWE Championship Match
this is the only match i see a title hand change. although they've done a solid job of building this match up i'm just not too interested in these two. sure it was a great idea of turning batista heel but john cena is john cena....this match does NOT deserve to be the last match and i hope it isnt. but i just have a feeling this and hart.mcmahon have some sort of connection to eachother tonight. i hope they throw a SWERVE and have the MITB cash in his contract here. if christian doesnt win i hope mcintyre cashes it in here.

Bret Hart vs Mr. McMahon - No Holds Barred Match
i see hart winning here and i've heard a couple appearance will come up tonight for this match. so i see hart possible getting some help winning here also. hes very limited but ive heard hes in great shape. hopefully a spot here and there will make up for this very limited match.

The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels - The Streak vs Career Match
this in EVERYONES opinion should be the last match of the night. the build up and stipulation has been GREAT. we've seen what these two can do last year...lets just see if they can top it. i have VERY high expectations for this match so they better deliver. this could be hbk's last match so i know for sure he will deliver. taker is in pretty bad shape thouigh.;...so i hope that doesn't affect how great this match could be. i'm excited to see how crazy the crowd goes for this match as last year the crowd made this match also. should be very entertaining....anyone think this wouldve been even better in a HIAC? idk this match alone is epic itself so i dont really care. this match should mos def headline WM is a BIG reason why everyone is so excited for WM. for now they have batista/cena as the last match but i dont thats such a good idea. last year there was sooo much excitement for hbk/taker that the last match orton and hhh was a snoozer because of how this match came out. i think it'd make this WM that much better if they kept this match last.

anyways i gotta get ready for work
mad.gif
so i cant join yall in posting here and watching wm tonight. ill be watching this tomorrow PEACE!

So for those who are using tv and sports streams on Mac, all I need to do is download MPlayerOSX and I should have no problems?

Because I'm gonna be getting home around 4 and I don't want to miss a thing.

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

So for those who are using tv and sports streams on Mac, all I need to do is download MPlayerOSX and I should have no problems?

Because I'm gonna be getting home around 4 and I don't want to miss a thing.

Yup. Download MPlayer and then go to the channel the stream is being played on. Its going to ask you for your username and password and once you enter that, it'll give you a web address. Go back to MPlayer and hit "File" then "Open Location." Enter the web address there and the stream will begin to play. 

I'm gonna go with

Dibiase Jr. and a feud with Cody is born. (Orton RKO on Dibiase, Rhodes and Orton duke it out. Cross roads then Dreamstreet from out of nowhere.)
Sheamus
Edge
Cena
Bret Hart
McIntyre who decides to take advantage this night as well.
Showmiz

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ShowMiz[/color] vs. Morrison/Truth
Kane vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Evan Bourne vs. MVP vs. Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jack Swagger vs. Matt Hardy vs. Drew McIntyre
CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio
Randy Orton vs. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cody[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Rhodes[/color] vs. Ted DiBiase
Triple H vs. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sheamus[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Chris Jericho[/color] vs. Edge[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)][/color]
Shawn Michaels vs. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Undertaker[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bret Hart[/color] vs. Vince McMahon[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]John Cena[/color] vs. Batista[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)][/color]

I'll take my chances and say that this will be the match sequencing as well
nerd.gif

^ I hope not...Taker/HBK should be the final match...I swear if I see that damn clown Cena posing with confetti streaming down again at the end I'm going to lose it.

^nah. can't say I don't agree with you...but Batista/Cena will be ending the show from what reports are saying...we know the match won't be technically good..but the build up has been crazy..and little kids are looking forward to this match probably more than Taker/HBK 
indifferent.gif
..and we know how family friendly WWE has gotten..
I see one of the lesser matches on the card being put in between these main events, or else crowd will be dead by the last match.

lmao @ Paper View. That is fantastic like SummerFest.

I'm actually going to order this one and have some friends over to watch. That's right, Vince. You finally got my money. First time since Invasion back in 2001.

Anyway, my predictions:

Divas 10 Tag: Who cares aside from Maffew of Botchamania?
ShowMiz vs. Morrison/Truth: The Palace of Truthiness
MITB: Christian. Blackdown is never going to happen, and I need to accept that.
Orton vs. Rhodes vs Dibiase: DiBiase
Punk vs. Ray Mastrio: Mastrio
The Omega One vs. Sheamus: Hunter Hearst Helmsley, then the Ultimate Warrior no-sells a Pedigree in to a splash.
Cena vs. Batista: Cena, unfortunately.
Bret vs. Vince: Bret
Jericho vs. Edge: Jericho
HBK vs. Taker: You've had a great career, Hickenbottom. You will be missed.

The order of the matches for tonight's WrestleMania card remains undecided at this point.

As of Thursday, the two matches scheduled to close the show were Vince McMahon vs. Bret Hart second from the top, followed by Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels. There was even consideration of McMahon vs. Hart closing out the show, with the idea that on a worldwide basis it's the most anticipated match on the card. There was enough opposition to that, particularly because people remember last year when Undertaker vs. Michaels didn't go last, and Randy Orton and Triple H blamed that on their match not getting over.

On another note, company officials were still going back-and-forth on one of the main event finishes as of this weekend.

We shall see tonight.

Divas 10 Tag: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Botchfest, hopefully one or two nipple slips[/color]
laugh.gif

ShowMiz vs Morrison/Truth: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]ShowMiz[/color]
MITB: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Kofi Kingston (Hopefully Drew McIntyre though)[/color]
Orton vs Rhodes vs Dibiase: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Dibiase[/color]
Punk vs Mysterio: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Punk[/color]
HHH vs Sheamus: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]HHH[/color]
Cena vs Batista: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Cena[/color]
Bret vs Vince: Bret
Jericho vs Edge: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Edge[/color]
HBK vs Taker: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Taker (Hopefully HBK wins though)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)][/color]

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Divas 10 Tag: Botchfest, hopefully one or two nipple slips
laugh.gif

ShowMiz vs Morrison/Truth: ShowMiz
MITB: Drew McIntyre
Orton vs Rhodes vs Dibiase: Orton
Punk vs Mysterio: Punk
HHH vs Sheamus: HHH
Cena vs Batista: Cena
Bret vs Vince: Bret
Jericho vs Edge: Jericho
HBK vs Taker: HBK
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)][/color]

If my LCD Samsung wasn't being repaired right now, I'd almost definitely order this WM. I'll have to settle for a stream (hopefully theres some decent ones) and I'm saving $60 so thats a big positive but Taker/Michaels would be worth it alone. I'm even interested in what they're gonna do with this Bret angle. Earl Hebner refereeing the match would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
although hes employed by TNA ?

Post streams if you find some, I'll be looking for some good ones as well to share.

i got my paper view ready fellas.
anyway, if there's one thing that seems pretty cool is that ray could lose to punk...imagine an Evil Mysterio? like a brainwashed guy that has lost touch with his family and all that kind of stuff...black mask, black contact lenses, evil moves that ray would never normally do. that would be an interesting post-WM development.

Possible MAJOR WM SPOILERS...

Spoiler [+]
-There has been much discussion of Drew McIntyre winning the Money in the Bank Ladder Match tonight at WrestleMania and cashing in the briefcase later in the show in "Edge-like fashion" from the master of sneaky tactics himself, Edge. That is not confirmed though. Also note, Edge is expected to capture the World Heavyweight Championship from Jericho tonight

-- We can now confirm that a Battle Royal featuring the male wrestlers not booked to compete tonight at WrestleMania will take place prior to the pay-per-view beginning at 7:00 p.m. The following wrestlers — twenty-seven in all — were not previously booked to compete tonight: Carlito, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, Mark Henry, Primo, Santino Marella, Vladimir Kozlov, William Regal, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder, Caylen Croft, Curt Hawkins, David Hart Smith, Ezekiel Jackson, Finlay, Goldust, Jimmy Wang Yang, JTG, Kung Fu Naki, Mike Knox, Shad, Slam Master J, The Great Khali, Trent Barreta, Tyson Kidd, Tyler Reks and Vance Archer. On another note, the Battle Royal should

Heading to my friend's house since he ordered the "Paper View". I'll be posting from my phone throughout the night.
pimp.gif

And I hope the Taker/HBK match is last.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Possible MAJOR WM SPOILERS...

Spoiler [+]
-There has been much discussion of Drew McIntyre winning the Money in the Bank Ladder Match tonight at WrestleMania and cashing in the briefcase later in the show in "Edge-like fashion" from the master of sneaky tactics himself, Edge. That is not confirmed though. Also note, Edge is expected to capture the World Heavyweight Championship from Jericho tonight

-- We can now confirm that a Battle Royal featuring the male wrestlers not booked to compete tonight at WrestleMania will take place prior to the pay-per-view beginning at 7:00 p.m. The following wrestlers — twenty-seven in all — were not previously booked to compete tonight: Carlito, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, Mark Henry, Primo, Santino Marella, Vladimir Kozlov, William Regal, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder, Caylen Croft, Curt Hawkins, David Hart Smith, Ezekiel Jackson, Finlay, Goldust, Jimmy Wang Yang, JTG, Kung Fu Naki, Mike Knox, Shad, Slam Master J, The Great Khali, Trent Barreta, Tyson Kidd, Tyler Reks and Vance Archer. On another note, the Battle Royal should

Spoiler [+]
Edge better not be getting the Jeff Hardy treatment.

That's really not a spoiler since most of the WWE universe expected that SMH. I'm still not a fan of dude.

Back
Top Bottom