WWE WrestleMania XXVI 3.28 7PM | Taker vs HBK, Hart vs McMahon, Batista vs Cena, Jericho vs Edge

Should have worn it over the jorts.

so if ppl dont agree with u, they dont know what they talkin about? got it.......thought ppl couldve posted their opinions/thoughts on here

was it a great mania? nope.....everything before edge/y2j was pretty weak....matches that shoulda been on raw/smackdown

one surprise was swagger, but was a head scratcher sering as they havent used him in like 5 months

overall 6 out of 10 (final 3 matches were worth watching)

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

so if ppl dont agree with u, they dont know what they talkin about? got it.......thought ppl couldve posted their opinions/thoughts on here

was it a great mania? nope.....everything before edge/y2j was pretty weak....matches that shoulda been on raw/smackdown

one surprise was swagger, but was a head scratcher sering as they havent used him in like 5 months

overall 6 out of 10 (final 3 matches were worth watching)
i agree 100%. it was a average to mediocre show. The best part about the whole show was that none of the matches had any run ins at all.

seriously brand loyalty is pathetic. guys in here getting upset cuz they didnt like the show. so what.

last night was an all you can eat botch fest aswell.

you cannot possibly rate this show higher than a 6/10 it was average to mediocre at best. undertaker/hbk match was the best match of wm. up until that point it was a horrible ppv. only 3 good matches the entire card...

you guys talk about that tombstone, i thought that last ride was awesome. hbk got way up on that one.

- Despite previous reports that the Undertaker would be taking time off after WrestleMania, WWE is promoting the Dead Man for the April 4th WWE SmackDown taping from the Allstate Center in Rosemont, IL.

- In his latest MySpaceblog, TNA star Mick Foley says his days in the ring are coming to an end soon. "I will be turning 45 in just a few months, and I can definitely see the end of the wrestling road coming," Foley said. "I'm really not sure when I'll be back in TNA, or even if, or for how long, so I really want to be prepared for life after wrestling."

"He's (Sheamus's) just a 24/7 'I want to get better' kind of guy and that impresses me. There's a few guys like that. You know, The Miz is a guy like that. Kofi Kingston's like that. And to me that the exciting thing about the future for me in the WWE is guys like that, that have that passion," Hunter said. "There's a difference sometimes in personalities. It was a very cut-throat business a while ago and everybody was scheming to try and get their spot and you don't see that now. But you can still see the passion in the guys. And Sheamus is a guy with a ton of it."

oh and i dont see how any of you can like Jack Swagger winning mitb......he is straight TRASH...

Yeah. I don't think Swagger has a chance of getting a belt. Probably just going to get buried in some match or something.

Seeing Bret Hart slap the sharpshooter on Vince was pretty tight though. Memories, time to move on. I guess this is when Hart Dynasty gets their push now?

I have no idea who is next for RKO, Sheamus, HHH, Cena, Bautista....

Guess we'll see tonight.

Just DL'ed & watched the event!
It's sad to see HBK go....One of may favorite wrestlers next to Hart & Taker.

552bv5.png

PO

Wrestlemania definitely lived up to it's hype. Yes, we had a few pryo botches. Yes, the crowd wasn't always hot. Yes, the announcing SUCKED (my man Striker let me down). But was Wrestlemania a success? Absolutely. And this Wrestlemania also proved another thing.. PG is the real deal. How do we know? Numbers. Numbers don't lie. $5.8 Million. Wow.

I was going to do a write up on the entire Mania but i'm not going to type all that out but I will say that I feel it accomplished everything it needed to. And if you didn't think this was a great mania then you are out of your mind. This was THE PG mania and I enjoyed it myself. The only spot I got bored with was Hart/McMahon. But even that match gave us what we wanted. The sharpshooter.

Every match did what it needed to do. The Miz and Show solidified them as a real tag team. Show shined and it's clear that he's the driving force with Miz and was with Jericho too. Truth and Morrison competed well and did their thing despite loosing. Orton did not need to lose his match and as a matter of fact he proved to us why he is the best performer in the WWE today. We got a Santino Slim Jim commercial. Awesome. Bourne, Christian, Bofi, Kane, hell even Hardy all did their thing. WWE needs new blood. Christian is over. He didn't need the win. I'm with the people who like the Swagger win. He has a long way to go but he has the it factor. HHH winning is good for the kiddies. He wants to be a big face and he didn't take anything away from Sheamus. He did his thing too. Very professional match. Punk is gold and Rey did his thing too. I already touched on Hart/Vince. Y2J and Edge left a little more to be wanted but lets be real. Edge isn't 100%. Cena/Batista was a well worked match and HBK/Taker was well.. I don't even have to say anything.

I'm going to miss the Heartbreak kid and I'm glad I was able to see Sweet Chin Music one last time live. He will be missed. Although I don't think he'll be gone for long..

Like it, love it, hate it..this WM lived up to the hype and left us with some pretty damn cool memories.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

oh and i dont see how any of you can like Jack Swagger winning mitb......he is straight TRASH...
I like Swagger.  He has ring skills, and pretty decent mic skills.  I think his mic skills are helped by his severe lisp... it makes his character a little more unique.

Swagger reminded me of Kurt Angle yesterday with his entrance attire. but i see him losing the briefcase in a match. It just doesn't make sense for him to have a title shot right now unless he goes on a tear these next few weeks.

I downloaded and watched the event yesterday and thought it was pretty good. The Bret Hart and Vince McMahon match dragged on for way too long. I felt embarrassed that Bret and Vince were involved in that match and the fact that it was even considered to close the show is just pointless. Taker v Shawn was good, but not as great as last year's. I could tell Shawn was going to lose by his facial expression when Taker was walking out during his long entrance. Overall, it was an above average event.

Originally Posted by chino905

Swagger reminded me of Kurt Angle yesterday with his entrance attire. but i see him losing the briefcase in a match. It just doesn't make sense for him to have a title shot right now unless he goes on a tear these next few weeks.

I believe he will be. If you think back to the US title bout with him The Miz and Kofi who needed that US title more? The Miz. The Miz will need to help to look like a Maineventer. Kofi doesn't need the help. He's there. All he needs is the green light. Swagger? He didn't need the belt. He has the look and can hold his own with the heavyweights. The WWE has been using him in Main events in house shows for a bit now. He's going to get that big push soon.

Yeah the WWE writers might do him dirty like they did Mr. Kennedy in '07; Swagger will probably lose his briefcase to McIntyre.

Originally Posted by ao17

Yeah the WWE writers might do him dirty like they did Mr. Kennedy in '07; Swagger will probably lose his briefcase to McIntyre.

Kennedy only lost the briefcase b/c he was misdiagnosed with a torn triceps or something like that.  They thought he was gonna be out of action for an extended period.  I have a feeling they're going to start booking Swagger really strong now... it was only last year that they were touting him as the future during the Hall of Fame commercials.

- According to sources within TNA, Consequences Creed is gone from the company. His profile has been removed from the TNA website.

- Scott Steiner is headed to Puerto Rico soon to work for the WWC promotion.

- Reality TV star Tila Tequila appeared on a Los Angeles radio show on Monday and said she's finalizing a WWE RAW guest hosting gig for late May. Tequila said, "I don't watch much wrestling, but I like muscular guys in tights."

dont really follow wrestling much anymore, but heard it was hbk final match so i had to dl it. shawn michaels had one hell of a career. pretty entertaining match. btw, does the undertaker wrestle full-time or does he just do ppv's?

Back
Top Bottom