-www.toothpickclique.com- (Come on in and cop a Crew neck!)

www.toothpickclique.com

My Girl and her buddy are doing PR for Tris J of the Tooth Pick Clique (Sir Michael Rocks and friends) so I wanted to spread the word on NT!

On This Website you'll find nice TPC T's, Hoodies, Crew-neck Sweaters and other TPC accessories... The Designs are pretty dope.

Tris_J_Tris_World-front-large.jpg

http://www.datpiff.com/Tr...orld-mixtape.303252.html

Also, Please Download Tris J's latest MixTape "Tris World"

You can Leave any comments and feedback about the Clothes and mixtape here... OR the -Official Tris J Thread- here>>> http://niketalk.yuku.com/...fficial-Mixtape-Ft-Sir-M

#TrisJ
#TPC
#TrisWorld
#ToothPickClique

Thanks for your support! You are appreciated
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

Those are actually pretty cool, but I have no moneyz for them

Yeah, They're nice right?... Thanks for the feedback.

I'm Personally getting a Navy 1987 TPC crewneck and the Red Crest joint...
glasses.gif

Thanks for the feedback so far...

Mixed opinions are better than just straight negative opinions
laugh.gif

No disrespect, but who in their right mind would want to rep the "Toothpick Click"?
Toothpicks are super brittle, do you want people to think you're soft as well?  Those heart logos don't help, either.

The only positive is you don't have a corny mission statement touting your brand as unique.

I mean...its the same @!+@ everybody is doing now in the clothing business. Design is a repeat of thousands of others.

GL though

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

No disrespect, but who in their right mind would want to rep the "Toothpick Click"?
Toothpicks are super brittle, do you want people to think you're soft as well?  Those heart logos don't help, either.

The only positive is you don't have a corny mission statement touting your brand as unique.

The Heart joints are for V-day...Their clothes serve for promo as well fashion...When the music picks up, so will the meaning behind "Tooth pick Clique". No one will think you're soft based off the graphics on your garments fam'

Back
Top Bottom