Wyclef Jean: Wyclef PAID Mistress Money Through Yele Haiti Charity

Originally Posted by aceofjays

There was talk of this during the early stages of relief and he was dening it.
Yeah i remember seeing some youtube video of him denying it.

smh.gif

This dude put his own sex life ahead of helping people in need. Fake +%@ tears.
smh.gif
The whole time he was pocketing this $ when it should have been allocated to the victims. I knew this *%++ was shady from the jump.

Donations thru the Red Cross or at the Haitian Embassy were the ways to go....

wow so the initial reports were true.
smh.gif

gave him the benefit of the doubt too....not that i donated to his foundation or anything.

None of you should believe this without physical copies of bank transfers or something. Until something like that is produced it just another celebrity gossip site trying to get attention.

This pisses me off if true. A lot, especially cause I donated. So, is there a final verdict on this?

Man, this happens all the time, that's why I don't donate nothing to no charity. The last time I tried to donate to a charity event, the dudes that sponsor the dinner, ran off with 50k. Damn, conniving scam artists don't give a *&%^&^&.

either you ppl are sheep or you cant read...........but I saw the man address these allegations and pour his heart out to the public, he admitted how the company was not run the right way but it has never taken money..........I dunno Ill give him the benefit of the doubt, but what was done in 08 does not necessarily mean he robbed all your donations....

"we don't see things for how they are, we see them for how WE are"

Originally Posted by BallRN23

This pisses me off if true. A lot, especially cause I donated. So, is there a final verdict on this?

If your ever going to donate to  a relief, just donate to The Red Cross or UNISEF...not to some artist's charity  and that said I think it was dumb seeing all those commercials that were being played from DIFFERENT charities to donate $10 via text...if they were truly a non profit they wouldn't have to compete

Originally Posted by gambit215

either you ppl are sheep or you cant read...........but I saw the man address these allegations and pour his heart out to the public, he admitted how the company was not run the right way but it has never taken money..........I dunno Ill give him the benefit of the doubt, but what was done in 08 does not necessarily mean he robbed all your donations....

"we don't see things for how they are, we see them for how WE are"
can't read what?  just because he was able to convince you that he didnt steal any money doesnt mean he didnt do it.

and so what if it was in 08.  HE STOLE FROM A CHARITY.

All these rappers are the same materialistic scum. If they could, they would sell their mother for bling money. They don't give a damn about anyone but themselves. And the worst part is how idolized they are, especially on this forum.

4545.png

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

All these rappers are the same materialistic scum. If they could, they would sell their mother for bling money. They don't give a damn about anyone but themselves. And the worst part is how idolized they are, especially on this forum.

So its only "rappers" that use a influential pull for their own beneficiary
or towards whatever they seem well put?

"Bling" money?

Stop it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

So its only "rappers" that use a influential pull for their own beneficiary
or towards whatever they seem well put?

"Bling" money?

Stop it.
laugh.gif
He said, "ALL these rappers," not "ONLY these rappers." There's a difference (look it up). And yes, before you ask, I am going to comment on every stupid thing you post in this forum
laugh.gif

Trying to hard, young grasshopper.

dont believe it. is it possible yes. but i would like proof versus allegations.

Originally Posted by Derek916

Originally Posted by BallRN23

If your ever going to donate to  a relief, just donate to The Red Cross or UNISEF...not to some artist's charity  and that said I think it was dumb seeing all those commercials that were being played from DIFFERENT charities to donate $10 via text...if they were truly a non profit they wouldn't have to compete
Red Cross has very shady business practices, and I will donate clothes and shoes to them, but not money if I can help it.

At first, I was mad about donating through texting to Wyclef's organization after I read about its business practices, but honestly, I donated with good intentions. If someone takes the good gesture of millions to fill their own pockets, I can't do anything about that. I can just hope that others wouldn't be so selfish.

While it may be true that Yele had shady business practices in the past, I would hope that it made its best efforts to rectify things so that all victims of the earthquake couldve benefited from what was donated for their relief efforts.

The earthquake was in 2010, meaning the money that was donated for the earthquake relief wont be reported until the 2011 tax season. Someone can correct me if Im wrong.
Lets face it, prior to the earthquake most of us didnt even know what Yele was so its not like that was our money getting +!**!@ with, based on the 2008 documents they show.

I too would like a little more proof before we go ahead and start judging dude.

Back
Top Bottom