Wyclef Jean: Wyclef PAID Mistress Money Through Yele Haiti Charity

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And reasons like this is why I tell my friends I'd rather physically help a country in need than donate funds.[/color]
i know, it kinda sucks...never truly knowing where you money is going.

i'll still donate too...not to YELE again though
laugh.gif
smh.gif

He couldn't find a better looking assistant for $105,000? And all that crying he did on TV for his organization was just a front
smh.gif

I hate to hear things like this that happen to charitable organizations. I lost a lot of respect for Wyclef.

glad i donated through red cross and didn't fall for the "text 10 dollars through yele" hype

smh.gif
smh.gif
at wyclef though

Red Cross is not with its share of controversy over the years as well. I don't wish death on anyone, but if this proves to be true...
smh.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Yeah people just don't do that much for charity. Rich people just do it to get a tax break and public image. It's a shame but I knew homie was shady which is why I didn't donate to his charity.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

All these rappers are the same materialistic scum. If they could, they would sell their mother for bling money. They don't give a damn about anyone but themselves. And the worst part is how idolized they are, especially on this forum.

So its only "rappers" that use a influential pull for their own beneficiary
or towards whatever they seem well put?

"Bling" money?

Stop it.
laugh.gif
He said, "ALL these rappers," not "ONLY these rappers." There's a difference (look it up). And yes, before you ask, I am going to comment on every stupid thing you post in this forum
laugh.gif

Trying to hard, young grasshopper.

Anybody else notice this guy never has anything to say about the topic at hand when addressing my SN?...
I mean as I said in the other thread a while back, just let me know when you actually have something to disprove or
object a point of view of mines....
I can careless about you backtracking or correcting any of my grammatical errors.

At least I know now why my profile stay with atleast 1 vistor everyday.
wink.gif

I swear you come off as salty sideline spectator everytime.
laugh.gif

I'm in no way justifying this but i learned about the ugly side to "charity" a long time back-

i mean while most of the money went to help Haiti .... it was based off his image so he profited -

all these non-profit companies are paying out salaries and providing tax breaks to all types of people-

the bigger ones are under more public scrutiny but most of the time when your dealing with a mainstream charity alot of money gets eaten up in "admin costs" - in this case to pay shorty and to pay him for appearances and rent or whatever-  its just messed up thats its his own people BUT on the other side of the coin he did provide alot

FYI the CEO of Red Cross makes $565,000 a year in salary...thats a small # in comparison to what they give out but still you get the picture- 

YO!
Originally Posted by Kingtre

most of the time when your dealing with a mainstream charity alot of money gets eaten up in "admin costs" - in this case to pay shorty and to pay him for appearances and rent or whatever- its just messed up thats its his own people BUT on the other side of the coin he did provide alot

This.

It'd be TOO easy to "whistle blow" on nrealy any charitable organization. I'm not in a position to believe all of this so soon. The skepticism of the general public shows in most of the replies. Some of you seem to be "comforted" by these allegations.
tired.gif

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom