Wyclef Jean: Wyclef PAID Mistress Money Through Yele Haiti Charity

btk

Wyclef Jean: Wyclef paid Mistress Money Through Yele Haiti Charity
[font='Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What a conniving piece of .....
[/font]
[/font]
17xnxs.jpg
17xnxs.jpg
17xnxs.jpg

[/font]
**All the talk about Wyclef's Yele Haiti charity being something of a slush fund for the rapper has been sorta confirmed by Smoking Gun, who found that Wyclef paid his mistress $105,000 in Yele Haiti funds in 2008.***

MARCH 11--The latest tax return for Wyclef Jean's foundation has been filed, and while it reveals that the musician is still paying himself from the group's funds, the charity reports that it has just instituted a written conflict of interest policy. So that must reassure prospective donors, right? As TSG has previously reported, Jean and a business partner personally received more than $400,000 from the Wyclef Jean Foundation between 2005 and 2007. The organization's 2008 tax return, which is excerpted below, shows that the group reported gross receipts of $1.8 million, more than 20 times what it disclosed in 2007. More than $1 million of that sum was wired to a Haiti-based group that reportedly provided food and relief services in the country, and also organized a free outdoor concert in Port-au-Prince starring Jean himself. Based on prior practices, it seems likely that Jean, a pay-for-play kind of humanitarian, would have pocketed an appearance fee for that gig. The 2008 tax return shows that the group, again, paid $31,200 in rent for space inside a Manhattan recording studio owned by Jean and his cousin Jerry Duplessis, who is also a foundation board member (that "space" was actually a cafe table in the studio's kitchen) . It is unclear whether the rent deal was the extent of such insider dealings, since the tax return notes, "there were business transactions involving interested persons, but the payments did not exceed the reporting thresholds." The IRS filing also reveals the establishment of a conflict of interest policy that requires foundation officials to annually disclose "interests that could give rise to conflicts." The tax return also reports that an unnamed donor made an in-kind contribution of stock valued at$534,660 (the securities were quickly sold by the foundation). Additionally, Jean's organization reported having no employees, "only three consultants," the highest paid of which was Zakiya Khatou-Chevassus, who banked $105,000 HIS MISTRESS. In addition to working closely with Jean, Khatou-Chevassus does a little modeling/acting.

[font=Courier, 'Courier New', monospace]
[/font]

[font=Courier, 'Courier New', monospace]
[/font]

[font=Courier, 'Courier New', monospace]Source: http://www.thesmokinggun....2010/0311101wyclef1.html[/font]

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...... why tho! isn't dude filthy rich?
He wasn't about to give a bird $1 mil of his money
laugh.gif

Had to get it from somewhere else

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And reasons like this is why I tell my friends I'd rather physically help a country in need than donate funds.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]First and last time I give my money away to some relief charity.[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

[font='Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What a conniving piece of .....[/font]
17xnxs.jpg
17xnxs.jpg
17xnxs.jpg

[/font]
roll.gif

And whatever reputation he had is shot with this revelation.

People were alluding to Wyclef using the Yele money from himself.

He has gone several times (even on the same day) as the Earthquake in Haiti, he's pretty active in helping out there, but something about this just seems a bit off.

Is the smokinggun even a reputable source? Something like this would be on a bigger news network no?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

He has gone several times (even on the same day) as the Earthquake in Haiti, he's pretty active in helping out there, but something about this just seems a bit off.

Is the smokinggun even a reputable source? Something like this would be on a bigger news network no?
As legit as you can get.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Is the smokinggun even a reputable source?
YES.

When the SmokingGun wants to get in that +%%...they'll do it. They got a nice track record on exposing people.

smh.gif
@ Wyclef if this %**! is true though.

if true, he deserves to get left stinkin in a ditch somewhere on the side of a highway

stealin from his own people under the guise of charity,

dont deserve to breathe the same air as those people who really need the help

you tellin me i had to hear this N_ throat sing in the We Are The World video so that he could pay off a JO?

Wyclef Jean, you are despicable, sir, despicable.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And reasons like this is why I tell my friends I'd rather physically help a country in need than donate funds.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]First and last time I give my money away to some relief charity.[/color]
smh.gif

If I were to donate anything, and I did, the Red Cross is the way to go - that said, I see your point.
dude is like the spokesman for Haiti. I dont think he did it but you never know.

That's what is so surprising and sad about this whole situation.

Originally Posted by cartune

So my money money went to a skeezer and i didnt even get to hit?
Trust me, you don't want to hit that
sick.gif
With all that money, you think he would do better.
SMH.

Back
Top Bottom