Wyd in this scenario?

It’s prolly fake because of the world we live in today but wyd of shawty hits you with this foolery?

It’s prolly fake because of the world we live in today but wyd of shawty hits you with this foolery?
I'm sure it is as most are, but oof, this one is hard to play along with. I can't picture anyone getting so far into mortgage and bill paying yet have that be a real response.

Wait ppl out here providing for women that they’re not married too?
Yeah, if they've decided to take that person seriously as a potential wife.

Hey, if it doesn't work out, just charge it to the game and move on. If a relationship ends and the man doesn't have to pay alimony or child support, he won.

The problem is we don't know the whole story. What does she actually do for him in this hypothetical situation? What is their actual relationship? Why would he have to have a conversation like this with his "wife"?

The problem is we don't know the whole story. What does she actually do for him in this hypothetical situation? What is their actual relationship? Why would he have to have a conversation like this with his "wife"?
If she don’t do her part according to him, she don’t do ****.

from the conversation it seems like it's the principle to him. if he pays for everything else she should pitch in. in this case he wants socks and long johns :lol:

women should be paying half of the bills. makes everything simpler. men and women are equal so the bills should be too.

from the conversation it seems like it's the principle to him. if he pays for everything else she should pitch in. in this case he wants socks and long johns :lol:

women should be paying half of the bills. makes everything simpler. men and women are equal so the bills should be too.
You expect to go half with a woman on bills?

After doing everything for ole girl, this yo response after coming home from a 12 hour shift at the factory?
He focused on the wrong ****.

A woman that makes her own money + makes you buy your own draws >>>>>>> A woman that depends on you financially

He focused on the wrong ****.

A woman that makes her own money + makes you buy your own draws >>>>>>> A woman that depends on you financially
Some people desire housewives. Nothing wrong with that per se.

To much typing. To much explaining. That’s the kind of feedback you get when you’re simp

If a b*** can’t buy you some cheap takeout or a $10 pack of draws or socks... should’ve never dealt with her to began with

After doing everything for ole girl, this yo response after coming home from a 12 hour shift at the factory?

Forget Long Johns, I ask she just not get fat.

If she works out as hard as I work, we good.

Back
Top Bottom