X-Box 360 : Post Your Gamertag And the Mutiplayer Games You Play

Simple, post your gamertag and the games you play online so other people can add you and play the same games, if you gonna add me just let me know your from NT
happy.gif

Gamertag- Ahh Ski Ski

Multiplayer- Modern Warfare 2, NBA 2K10 (beast
pimp.gif
), UNO.

Oh and my son EB14/Goin Ham wants yall to add him

GT: IstaygoinHAM

Game: MW2.... he prolly garbage though
grin.gif

I need this, I fell off my Xbox 360 after I caught the RROD for like a year.

So I just copped one at walmart for $260 and got modern warfare and nba 2k10 for free along with the 12 month xbox live.

SO imma be back on
Playing

Halo 3
nba 2k10
MW2
Halo ODST

GT: Throwback1718

MURDALANDHITMAN

NBA2K10

Got the 3ring but send a a friend request and ill smash u in some 2K when i get the xbox back

JesseJ27

i play UFC UNDISPUTED.

Challenge me, any of you. I would love it.

Infact, His Diabolical Majesty, if you're reading this I want a rematch from our epic battle back in June
laugh.gif

Im serious.

GT: Never Had Much

I have all/most of the popular games, but they're still in the plastic because I mostly play Halo 3.

GT: BIGJOE757
Games: Modern Warfare 2, Madden 10, NBA 2K10, Dirt 2, NCAA Football 10, Midnight Club Los Angeles, Skate 2, NASCAR 09

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

GT: Never Had Much

I have all/most of the popular games, but they're still in the plastic because I mostly play Halo 3.

If u play halo 3 alot, add my brother

Lol its cheesy and Hi im cheesy

he sware he is god in halo and hes like 13 and i will admit i watch him play and he is very good and i mean very good at snipers and BRs but i want someone tomeet his match and havent yet. if u add him just tell him i told u to add him

GT: HOLLAKID619

MW2, Marvel Capcom 2, and soon to be Tekken 6 (as soon as I stop being lazy and go get it from my moms crib
smh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom