X2: X-Men United Appreciation

Just finished watching it again.. one of the most boss comic book movies that has come out. It's not Dark Knight status, but its in the top 5 comic book films for me. That scene where they raid the mansion.. this dude Wolverine puts in work.
pimp.gif

Third movie disappointed
30t6p3b.gif

my favorite 1, the opening scene with nightcrawler was just epic especially with that music. After seeing the intro I knew the movie was gonna be crack, have it on dvd appreciated
pimp.gif

What a coincidence!
I just finished watching First Class which by the way is arguably the best in the series.
I sh... you not I was just looking at xmen 2 on imdb wondering how it got a 7.7 because I liked Last Stand better.
grin.gif

X2 is still appreciated though.
glasses.gif

Saw Xmen 2 yesterday movie holds up. Nightcrawler if they only would have expanded on the story for part 3.

Nightcrawler made this movie period !

You NT'ers who have the DVD set should step up and get the blu-ray set which is dirt cheap now also.

X-Men 1st Class also is dropping this weekend
pimp.gif

I enjoyed all the X men movies, I never read the comics though, so I don't have
anything to compare it against

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I enjoyed all the X men movies, I never read the comics though, so I don't have
anything to compare it against

Yup.. I don't know any better..

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

First Class was the only X-Men movie I enjoyed.

I was very pleasantly surprised that it was good. Especially after X3. I don't remember much of X-2. I'll have to watch it again.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

First Class was the only X-Men movie I enjoyed.

I was very pleasantly surprised that it was good. Especially after X3. I don't remember much of X-2. I'll have to watch it again.

First class was superb, but to those who say my taste in movies suck.. based on what? Did not say it was the greatest movie ever.

Back
Top Bottom