XBL account "permanently suspended" vol. Is this real life?

Sup nt

Yesterday when my brother checked his email it said that his xbox live account was suspended for

•Duplication of item purchase history
•Attempted Microsoft Points fraud
•Illegitimate acquisition of redemption codes

Has this happened to anyone before?  My little brother is just a freshmen in high school and has no idea why he was suspended.  He's devastated right now

We literally spent hundreds of dollars legally on those prepaid MS points cards buying tons of DLC.  

HELP US OUT NT! is there any way we can get his xbl account?

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Did you buy it new or used?
The xbox? We bought a brand new smaller xbox a while back after our old one broke down on us.

edit- Tried calling customer service, they said that there was no way they can help us 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you got banned
laugh.gif

I feel your pain though, I got banned for modding and playing pirated games.

Get a PS3
/thread.

Originally Posted by azabweekay

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Did you buy it new or used?
The xbox? We bought the new smaller xbox a while back.  

edit- Tried calling customer service, they said that there was no way they can help us 
indifferent.gif
I remember getting banned for a modded box and burned games, lol you must of did something. If not you have a great law suit on your hands.

lol nah man unless they sell bootleg points at bestbuy

Unless theres something your not telling us or your brothers not telling you, I would call xbox a million times non stop until they give you the service back.
They can definitely help you if they wanted to. Them saying they cant is BS

you're not getting your account restored no matter what; microsoft never restores anyone's account after its been permabanned. take the L and get a new account. 

lol nah man unless they sell bootleg points at bestbuy

lies, you obviously bought points somewhere else on the net. thats why i stay away from buying online unless its a powerseller with a deal.

using those stolen points bought online will get you banned.

hope you saved all those bestbuy receipts...make copies...try and get a hold of someone at their CS office and go from there...

ps3 >>>>>>>>>xbox

hmm well if we can never get back the account can we at least get back the spitload of dlc that we downloaded? Because I just put all of my ms points into my bros account so we dont have any of the "spare change" ms points lying in my account, and when i do need to cop dlc I just buy it through his and play on my account. Please tell me I at least get my halo maps back! and i dont think i can win a mk9 game without kenshi

Why are people saying PS3 > Xbox

Can you illegally buy things on PSN without getting banned? lol. Thats if your credit cards havent already been stolen of course.

xbox CANT/WONT restore your banned account. your DLC content is on the xbox its self.i downloaded dlc on a different account and made a new account and the items was there for me to play with. its on the hard drive. make a new account. and for the ms points situation. idk call and see whats good.

you got locked out of all your DLC too? if so that is real messed up. I understand that M$ is providing the service that allows you to buy content but not only did they lock you out but they took your stuff too.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

you got locked out of all your DLC too? if so that is real messed up. I understand that M$ is providing the service that allows you to buy content but not only did they lock you out but they took your stuff too.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Grimey

False alarm guys my DLC is still in there 
laugh.gif
.  Since I wont be able to sue microsoft and their million dollar lawyers I guess my brother is just going to have to take the L.  Thanks for the quick replies nt.

Back
Top Bottom