xbox 360 heads help me out

My 360 gave me the 3 rings of death, but then they disappeared after I turned it off and turned it back on. Is this a sign of my 360 going to die on me again?I'm not sure if I should just call xbox to send me a box since it could break in the next few days.

ps3 ftw
1892031.jpg

That happened to my boys once.

He got the rings and quickly turned it off and turned it back on and they were gone.

About a year later, he got them again, quickly turned the xbox off but they were still there.....

^ was playing 2k9 then all of a sudden my tv went blank and looked at my 360 then bam it had the rings. I unplugged everything then plugged it back in and itwas good for a quick min then it did it again so i just turned it off. After a couple of minutes I turned it back on because I was trying to get my game outand it worked.

Well I've already had red rings, but there was one time on a very hot day I was playing COD4 and I got the 3 red rings so I shut it off and let it cool for30 mins. Right after its been working fine. Just saying that I didnt send mine in yet.

It's on its way out, how much time do you hav eon the original 3 year warranty, if its not long you may want to force it to fail. Do a google search andyou'll find what you need.

what else is new? next time, post a thread and tell us your 360 is working......

if u had it since dec i would say send it in but it's gunna take a while. When mine went and the warrenty was up i suggest to go to gamestop by a used onewith no hard drive for $170 then buy the yr warrenty from gs for $20 then everytime it breaks then swap it out for you and saves you the headache of waitinmonths for it to come in the mail

I think you should just send it in my boy told me how the exact same thing happned to him but it he didn't really get the rings like a month later

yeah its gonna die, and i think you can request for a repair online now insted of calling them, but i havent tried it yet

anyone ever try writing a letter to them complaining? im thinkin about putting some kind of letter in the box when i send mine in, doubt they'll evencare

I got mine and 2 months later, the video stop working...Like I got the green light on the top left and everything was fine but I just can't see video.

Originally Posted by davizzy

My 360 gave me the 3 rings of death, but then they disappeared after I turned it off and turned it back on. Is this a sign of my 360 going to die on me again? I'm not sure if I should just call xbox to send me a box since it could break in the next few days.

this is why i am never purchasing another gaming console ever again! I've had to send mine back 3x wth. I mean c'mon folks if your gaming consoles keepbreaking NOBODY IS GOING TO KEEP BUYING THEM.

Back
Top Bottom