XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

To all the new guys who I Havent sent info to yet.. I'm gonna wait a day or two for all the regulars to get there chance... and then I'll send you the info
happy.gif
ill sign up in about 1 hour, yankee if your on, we can play

if anyone new wants to play add me on XBL, ill be on at 12:00ish

TNISATARD

im one of the average players in the league so you can get an idea how difficult this league is
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

If I decides to join.....when would the draft be?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

How many ppl have joined so far?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

CAn't set the draft until we fill the league... we have like 7 or 8 so far... probably wednesday if we can get everyone by then

im down

is this pick a team and roll, or pick a team and do a draft?

gt: miked90155
team: blazers

Lol craig didnt you say you werent gonna do this. Start the new league before the old league ends. This is exactly what happened the league before. Neverfinished because of the league thats goin on now started up early.

FYI im sending my xbox in tommoro they said its gonna take 2-3 weeks. So il be a replacement if ever needed. As i have always finished my games i think ishould be first alternate.

yeah i thought this was gonna start once we hit the finals in the other league.

and memphisboi its pick a team and draft.

I'm seriously considering who ever posts right now gets a playoff spot in the east. Its been a week already.
smh.gif

i see yankee already signed up for this league. nkeair try contacting him through here or xbox live. if he doesn't respond then we should just advance youto the next round.

same thing with the hawks and bulls, this is taking tooooo long.

Or we could easily replace them with the 2 next people that didn't make the playoffs which is Crag and Cap

Back
Top Bottom