XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

And I love how you said no mercy get outta here, NT this guy is wack.

You only took like two shots outside the paint. You suck
smh.gif

Was it even on hall of fame?

Anyway I was checking out the new ratings for the players and it should get interesting.

Edit uhh again: Only 4 more spots. I'm going to look back through the pages and find people that have asked to join and hopefully we can fill this up soon.Starting tomorrow.
laugh.gif

nah the game was on superstar
laugh.gif
but yeah i'm done with this dude.

new ratings are nice though, i already know who i want. just gotta hope i get them.

Like i said all your doing is complaining, take your L and move on. Say what you want I won, you lost. And Ritch you will catch a L too so stay quiet. if youcan't beat me don't say anything.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Like i said all your doing is complaining, take your L and move on. Say what you want I won, you lost. And Ritch you will catch a L too so stay quiet. if you can't beat me don't say anything.

game?

xAiRMaXiNx isn't a king at 2K9.

HE'S A CHEESER. I PLAYED TWO GAMES WITH HIM. ONCE, HE BEAT ME WITH A BUZZER BEATER. SECOND GAME, I BEAT HIM WITH THEOKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER.....

Don't come around here thinking you're the $%$+ when you're not.

56 PIP out of 82 total points ain't gonna happen here.
Rodney Stuckey went 17-21 in the paint and only 2 missed jumpshots and only 2 jumpshots taken.
Rip Hamilton went 2-4 in the paint with the rest being 2 jumpshots only and both missed.
Tayshaun Prince went 3-3 in the paint, and missed only 2 shots, them being 3 pointers and the only jumpshots taken the entire game.
Only person you could take jumpshots with were Will Bynum, going 4-10.
Not to mention you kept trying to steal the inbounds in the backcourt, kept trying to steal the ball, and when you were down, after i shot it, Stuckey would becherrypicking.
Now if that's not cheesing, then I don't know what else it could be, please don't tell me to practice so I can beat you when I just did with theworst team in the game.
How about you practice taking midrange jumpers and not trying to force your way into the paint.

You only get points in the paint. In basketball, there's the midrange, long range, short range. HOW ABOUT USING THE MIDRANGE GAME, IT'S PART OFBASKETBALL.

If you wanna counter with how I did when I was the OKC THUNDER, I had:
40 out of 85 PIP.
I shot 10/18 from 3's while you went 5/15.
I had 2 Fast break points while you had 12.
Kevin Durant went 10-18, 4/15 of those being jumpshots.
Russell Westbrook went 7/14. 3/10 of those shots were jumpshots made.
Kyle Weaver went 5/10, 3/8 of those being jumpshots.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

air maxin, take you L sit down, no league invite, everyone should just press the ignore button on him now

go back to your BEST NBA 2K9 tournament thread that i crashed

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

So Noreaga. Your gt is fresh2myfeet23. Hmmm didn't you already give up in one of our leagues.
eyes.gif

Funny that you post that cuz now I want to kick that guy out now too
laugh.gif

this guy randomly messaged me on live one time saying some foul stuff...
roll.gif
, we may have to boot him we'll see

Actually there are only 3 spots left. Dj automatically gets a spot. I think we can fill it up today since I know for sure at least 3 other people asked tojoin.

VCshox

Wings?

and either young dro or rck2sactown

What are the league settings and stuff so i can practice.. im tellin yall i SUCK at this game and imma lose like 90% of my games
laugh.gif
smh.gif
but i only had it aweek and i never owned an NBA game anyways. Oh well...

Anyone wanna crush me right now on XBL so i can get some practice?
laugh.gif

Maybe give me some pointers
roll.gif

Wont have any internet until Friday and I didnt join the league yet..so there's another spot for someone

Back
Top Bottom