Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Originally Posted by jretro23

WHO WANTS BILLUPS?

[table][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]HGT[/td] [td]POS[/td] [td]OVR[/td] [td]CLOSE[/td] [td]MED[/td] [td]3PT[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td]LAYUP[/td] [td]DUNK[/td] [td]HNDL[/td] [td]PASS[/td] [td]OPOST[/td] [td]DPOST[/td] [td]BLOCK[/td] [td]STEAL[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]SPEED[/td] [td]STAM[/td] [td]DUR[/td] [td]DAWAR[/td] [td]OAWAR[/td] [td]STR[/td] [td]VERT[/td] [td]SOD[/td] [td]SIT[/td] [td]QUI[/td] [td]HUS[/td] [td]HND[/td] [td]DEF[/td] [td]STDNK[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Chauncey Billups[/td] [td]6'3"[/td] [td]PG[/td] [td]90[/td] [td]78[/td] [td]84[/td] [td]85[/td] [td]92[/td] [td]87[/td] [td]59[/td] [td]89[/td] [td]90[/td] [td]64[/td] [td]74[/td] [td]53[/td] [td]83[/td] [td]63[/td] [td]63[/td] [td]88[/td] [td]99[/td] [td]95[/td] [td]89[/td] [td]89[/td] [td]78[/td] [td]79[/td] [td]86[/td] [td]73[/td] [td]90[/td] [td]78[/td] [td]94[/td] [td]86[/td] [td]50[/td] [/tr][/table]

^it gives me an error message saying you must play NHL 2K9, NBA 2K9 or any later title in order to link your gamertag to your profile

^^ yea he probably needs a hotmail account or something

Calderon for Billups?
laugh.gif

jpap no wonder, you need to create a windows live account with whatever email you wanna use.

and nah fraij i hate calderon
laugh.gif
billups for pau or biedrins?

edit- oh ok let me try again.

your windows live ID that you are trying to link has to match the windows live ID of your xbox.

whatever email you used when you signed up for your gamertag for xbox live, that's the email you need to login with on windows live.

FINALLY! damn I feel dumb after all that...jretro thanks for the help, I gotta go to work but I'll be on around 8pm PST tonight

Back
Top Bottom