Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

I play on ball D when its passed into the post most of the time
smile.gif

Must be why i'm 5-9
frown.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

DOES ANYONE WANT RODNEY STUCKEY?

Also can an Admin put the Grizzlies Bulls trade through please?

Marvin Williams for stuckey

*POST LIMIT* WOW ONLY I THINK 2ND TIME IN MY NT CAREER
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Done Ritch..

Yeah Jehlers pulled a GullydaGranger and didn't even have double digit attempts with anyone else

Roy would NOT miss...
smh.gif

jpap is getting the wrong idea about our leagues, haha. Partly my fault since I dropped 40 with Bosh and no one else had double digit pts, but my other playersdid have enough attempts, they were just shooting horrendously.....

I'm gonna just start passing it into Dwight all day... since everyone just shoots with one player
roll.gif

DJGTEK do you like the trade I offered?

no go, ai and stuck are not the business

yo crag, a great trade would've been what you offered in the first place ... d12 for mayo
laugh.gif

i actually like my team right now, big z/booze/randolph/noah are BEAST's on the boards, mayo and granger have been more productive lately since i take morequality shots now, augustin and blake shoot the 3 ball, jrich dunking over people.
pimp.gif
. on the other hand, peja and turiaf are not getting any burn and areon the block

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

DJGTEK do you like the trade I offered?

no go, ai and stuck are not the business

yo crag, a great trade would've been what you offered in the first place ... d12 for mayo
laugh.gif

i actually like my team right now, big z/booze/randolph/noah are BEAST's on the boards, mayo and granger have been more productive lately since i take more quality shots now, augustin and blake shoot the 3 ball, jrich dunking over people.
pimp.gif
. on the other hand, peja and turiaf are not getting any burn and are on the block
I highly doubt Crag really was gonna trade DH12 for Mayo. He was just messing with JRetro, well I think...

Back
Top Bottom